Chapter 14

QUICK A/N I WAS READING A FANFIC AND I LOOKED AT THE RECOMMENDED BOOKS AND SAW THIS ONE AND LIKE FLIPPED OUT. I LOOKED AT HOW MANY READS I HAD, 7.6K THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

I woke up and looked next to me on the bed. I wasn't alone for once. Laying there was the one that is perfect for me, the one I love. Elijah. I just wish Klaus would stop doing it with Christy at five am because I have been losing sleep. But at least they both seem happy for a change. I saw Klaus actually smile yesterday.

Elijah soon woke and smiled at me. "It is not polite to stare Ms.Branson." "Soon to be Mrs. Mikaelson." I added to his sentence due to my happiness on the subject. "You seem happy." I nodded, "I am." I smiled and kissed him, before getting dressed and going downstairs. Of course five am isn't enough for Klaus and Christy because there were some......noises coming from their room. Elijah came downstairs and I felt his hands on my waist. I gasped as he kissed my neck, then bit me. I moaned slightly, before turning around and kissing him.

I take back everything I said about Klaus and Christy. Apparently Elijah and I are way worse. Damon was on his way over and heard. He was now giving me a lecture on original vampires. "They are the oldest vampires and you were having sex with one. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! Did he compel you?" "Nope, taking vervain. I love him Damon. There is nothing you can do to stop it. I'm sorry. But I have to tell you something. . . . . . . .I'm getting married..... to Elijah." "YOUR WHAT?!? I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO MARRY AN ORIGINAL." I sighed, "IT'S NOT YOUR CHOICE DAMON. ITS MINE AND YOU WONT CHANGE IT." He growled and shoved me against the wall by my neck. Elijah rushed in and snapped his neck. I smiled and hugged him. "Let's go to the grill. I need to find something to do besides stay in this house.
~Flashback~
"Alexia come on you have to keep up. We will lose if you don't." A few of our friends were racing us and we were losing majorly. "I'm sorry Alyson but it's hard to keep up with you bothering me about it." I smiled and ran after the group. I noticed a man behind the trees and walked over. "I'm Alyson, what's your name?" He laughed slightly, "Most girls would run and hide from a man they see in the woods." "I'm not like them. I will ask once again, What is your name?" He smiled, "Elijah Mikaelson. I believe we should get to know each other more." I nodded and stepped into the woods. "When and where?" "Later, my house. I will pick you up." I just nodded before going back to the group.
~Flashback End~
That was the first day I met Elijah and I learned so much about him. I thought he was human. We continued to get to know each other each day. And not even two months later we started dating and well, it was amazing. I remember every second of it. I love him, always and forever.