Chapter 8

I woke up and found myself tied up with vervain ropes in some stupid circle. I noticed Esther next to me and groaned. "Bitch witch what do you want with me?" "I want you to help me kill my family." I froze, shocked for a moment. I starred at her, wide eyed. "You cannot kill them." She didn't respond so I started trying to get the ropes off. I looked over and saw Bonnie walking over. "Bonnie help!" She looked at me, shocked that I was there. "Alyson, are you ok?" I nodded and looked over to the woods, hoping for Elijah to rescue me soon.

I looked over to Finn, he lit the torches and once he almost caught me on fire. I heard footsteps and smiled. Elijah, Kol, and Klaus came into view and I smiled more. I almost got set on fire again so my smile disappeared. I felt a sharp pain in my head and I screamed in agony. Elijah looked at me sadly, then at his mother with anger in his eyes. "Let her go." "I'm fine. I'd rather keep Alyson right where she is." The pain got stronger and I screamed louder, hoping someone would kill her soon. The flames got stronger and closer to me. The flames roared and I got burnt a little. I cried in pain and Elijah rushed over to me. "Alyson look at me." I heard him say as everything faded to black.

I woke up and saw Elijah sitting next to me with tears in his eyes. He noticed my eyes opening and smiled. "How long was I out?" "A week." I sat up and felt a pounding in my head. I groaned and laid my head on Elijah's shoulder. He kissed my forehead and I smiled.