Untitl Chapter 3: Kiss, it hurts, hold back.

Luo Zheng couldn't imagine, what he was getting out of this was her body? It turned out that he was a madman, so crazy that he was hopeless!

Figured this out, Luo Zheng took a deep breath and shuddered with a voice: "I said before, killing them and having s*x with you is a lie! I'm just using you, it's impossible to go to bed with you ... I'm sorry, you just kill me! "

In a word, she slowly closed her eyes and waited for the death to come. She could die with Xi Mubai at the same day. Isn't it the final perfection?

In the face of death,there is  no one who is not afraid, the same is also true for Luo Zheng.

Indistinctly, she felt that the man was about to start.

Suddenly, he took her palm and put something in his palm: "There is a bank card in it, the password is your birthday, a passport and a new identity, so you can avoid troubles! There is also a ticket, which will be in two hours to Paris! Missy, forget about everything here and start a new life. "

Listening to his sentence, Luo Zheng opened her eyes in amazement.Chaos in her mind, waiting for the reaction, she was being carried out of the floor-to-ceiling window in his arms and placed on the ground outside.He remained in the marriage room, just across the window from her.

Luo Zheng's brain was a mess, and she didn't understand what was going on. She could only mumble and ask, "Why?"She doesn't understand, really doesn't understand, why is he like this!

Far away from each other, Bo Hancheng has a long body of jade standing, with mist in his eyes which are hazy and unclear.Suddenly, he leaned forward, wrapped his long arm around Luo Zheng's shoulder, and then bowed his head and kissed her deeply.

There was no temperature in his thin lips, and he sucked her tongue heavily, absorbing the sweetness of his mouth, and grinded constantly until he exhausted all his breath.

"Live well, you know?"This sentence, he repeated many times tonight.

Luo Zheng ignorantly looked up and slammed into his gaze, his eyes were deep with affection she didn't understand.

Maybe, she can guess.....he loves her?!

This kind of recognition made Luo Zheng want to deny it, and it was unbelievable.

In these years, how many people hate her, abandoned her, hurt her and sometimes even herself will have self-loathing ... Of course, there are many men who are attracted to her, but those men have little sincerity, al they want was fun.

She never knew that someone in this world would treat her like a treasure and love herself as much as she loved Xi Mubai, willing to give her life!

"Though it hurts, bear with it."Suddenly, Bo Hancheng spoke with a deep meaning.

Then, with Luo Zheng unclear, he lowered his head and bit her shoulder, his teeth deeply embedded, and there was a trace of blood.

Luo Zheng frowned in pain, insisting on not evading, she understood his mind and wanted to leave a mark on her.

"It looks really good--"

Luo Zheng looked up, and when she saw the scene in the distance, her heart stopped suddenly.

The place where the explosion happened was her wedding room, and the fire was blazing in the wind, and the people inside could never survive!

In this world, the last person who was good to her was also gone.

"noooooo,please nooooo......"

Luo Zheng opened her mouth to scream,staggering across the road, trying to rush back there.

"Boom--"

And the next moment, the truck approached and collided with Luo Zheng.

In an instant, like a broken kite, Luo Zheng fell to the ground, and the blood flooded under her.

Snow is still falling in the dark night sky.

Luo Zheng's pupils were loose, feeling that life was passing by.

It is said that when a person dies, his mind will change and he regrets the mistakes he made during his lifetime.

At this moment, Luo Zheng is exactly like this.

Looking back on this life, she was like a fool, and she was wrong and step by step she finally destroyed herself !

Only death can pay for her sins.

Fortunately, on this Road, she was accompanied by Xi Mubai and Mu Nianqing, but she didn't have much regret.

Only when life came to an end, the last picture came to mind, a man's face.

Unexpectedly, this man is not Xi Mubai, but ... Bo Hancheng!