Chapter 10: Pretend to be good, not to be pushed down!

The desire slowly faded away, and reasons returned to him a little, Bo Hancheng condensed the girl under him, and looked at her in a judging way.

But she has a big smile on her small face.

Such a smile, so dazzling and innocent.

Suddenly, Bo Hancheng's eyes were like an abyss, and the big palm gripped the girl's neck and slowly tightened bit by bit ... Her neck was slender and thin, as if it could be easily broken with a snap.

There was a choking sensation in her throat, Luo Zheng felt that she could not breathe anymore, but from beginning to end, she forced herself to endure without struggling.

This man, although is strangling her,he has no intention of killing. It seems to be just for torture. Could he ... have a tendency to abuse?

Thinking this, the man suddenly let go of his hand and the mask on his face refracted a mysterious light.

"Are you afraid of me,liitle one?"

He whispered, the whole person was cold and distant,without any warmth.

Well, he is really sick, and as he almost strangled her, and now asking this question!

Luo Zheng gasped, vomi, and the act if innocent is intake: "I'm not afraid! My brother is just kidding with me, why would I be afraid of?"

"Are you sure I am kidding?"

Bo Hancheng asked lightly, with fog in his eyes, making it impossible to guess.

Was she really stupid or pretended to be stupid, thinking he was kidding!

His hand moved slightly upward, and he squeezed her chin indifferently, warning her coldly: "Little girl, no matter where you came from, it will be best not to play tricks with me!"

Luo Zheng nodded and looked very clever, like a fox.

Seeing this, Bo Hancheng's thin lips turned upwards.

Counting the time, he realized  that this time he just survived the relapse ... somehow,but  it seemed easier than before!

However, in order to avoid further accidents, he left the bathroom.

"brother--"

Behind him, the girl shouted suddenly.

Bo Hancheng stopped at the foot and turned back to a pure smily face. She asked a little hesitantly: "Can I ... use your bathroom? I want to solve the aphrodisiac, it won't be too long, just a while!"

"whatever..."

Bo Hancheng turned  and walked out of the bathroom directly.

Originally it was because of the early onset of illness that he stayed here. Since the illness has ended, there is no need to stay!

He just can't understand, how can the little girl solve her aphrodisiac?

He closed the bathroom door but still heard: "Thank you brother--"

Making sure the man left, Luo Zheng propped up, carefully locked the bathroom door, and then took a sigh of relief.

It's nice to be reborn, you can pretend to be tender, you can play well, and don’t  let men push you down.

It was just that when the man was present, she was physically and mentally nervous, and she could barely suppress the medicinal effect ... At this moment, she became relaxed, the medicinal effect continued to surging, stimulating her body,she became full of emptiness, and ungency.

Even, an allergic reaction began, and there are some rashes appeared on her body, and it was itching so badly.

Because of her previous life experience, she knew this allergy is not a big deal, just a bit irritating !

Luo Zheng licked her pink lips and glanced casually at the sink.

There is a razor blade for men to shave.

If you want to survive the aphrodisiac, you must first stay awake ... Then, the best way is to stimulate the pain!

Taking off her bathrobe, Luo Zheng sat back in the bathtub and allowed to soak in the cold water.

At the next moment, she took the blade and pointed it at her fair-skinned arm, as if it were not her body. She cut it fiercely with a knife ... Watching the blood flow out and dripping into the bathtub, the water slowly stained with a bright red.

Luo Zheng smiled slightly, humming a song slowly

It's nice, she is still alive, and she is back to seven years ago.

Jiang Xinlei, my good girlfriend, the destruction you gave me, how should I repay you?

You just wait for the best way of repayment for this treatment!