Chapter 11: The number one admirer-Gu Sisi

Troublesome, it's so much trouble! Luo Zheng I'm not your servant!...
J

iang Xinlei cursed in a low voice, disgusted to stop outside the fun room.

When she thought of what was about to happen, she looked so proud, and a flash of viciousness that didn't match her age flashed in her eyes.

"Tapping, tapping—"

She only knocked on the door of the room, and did not rush to open it.

After all, she knew that the door was locked from the outside and did not want to easily open the door, so that Luo Zheng might find out.

"A Zheng, I am a Xinlei! Do you feel better? No matter what happenes,you must wait for Senior Mu Bai!"

Even then, Jiang Xinlei still held Xi Mubai to delay the time.

That's because she knew better than anyone, how obsessed Luo Zheng was with Xi Mubai, so she could endure everything!

However, as the sentence fell, the room remained silent and there was no response.

"Azheng, aren't you inside?"

Thinking of how Luo Zheng mentioned aphrodisiac allergies on the phone and was intending to abandon the plan.

Maybe, she really found someone to open the door and left, this is not impossible ... Luo Zheng, she is always squeamish and can't suffer much!

In the end, Jiang Xinlei was too impatient  to calm down, thinking that Luo Zheng was not inside, opened the door lock and went in to check inside.

"Slap--"

However, as soon as she passed the door, the door closed again, with a thud.

Jiang Xinlei was stunned and hurriedly pulled the doorknob full of anxiety: "What's going on? I didn't close the door! How could it be locked from outside?"

This fun room was chosen by her deliberately. It can be locked from the outside so that people inside the room can't get out ... but there is no one outside, how is the door locked suddenly? Could it be that the door was locked by mistake!

So, how would she get out now?

This floor is located on the top floor of the hotel. In order to ensure the privacy of the guests, not only  there is no cctv camera, even the waiter will not come up easily in order to not to disturb the clients ... If you need anything , you can call the reception desk, but the phone connection in the room,she disconnect it herself!

"Bang Bang--"

Inside the room, Jiang Xinlei determined that Luo Zheng was not in the room,so she continued to knock on the door anxiously.

Outside the room, Luo Zheng gently locked the door, her lips curled up, and returned to the adjacent room.

Since the phone fell into the bathtub, it has been switched off, Luo Zheng is uncertain about the time.

It ’s just that it ’s not too long before a good show is about to come out.

Sure enough, in less than ten minutes, a group of about dozen girls appeared at the end of the corridor with a slightly mature looks ... Looking at the leading girl, Luo Zheng's pupil shrank slightly, and her nails were deeply bite into her palm....

Gu Sisi——

Because of Luo Zhebg's identity, her performance at school was worse, most teachers closed their eyes towards  her... The pursuit of Xi Mubai was known to everyone, and many girls have long seen it,but just to avoid trouble they never confronted her head-on.

Among them, Gu Sisi is an exception, born in one of the four major families-Gu family,her status is well known.

If Luo Zheng is the first pursuer of Xi Mubai among high school girls, then no doubt ... Gu Sisi is the number one admirer of Xi Mubai among college girls!

For this reason, the two often fight and neither one refuses to lose, and only hope to catch each other's weakness and way to torture to death.

Using this opportunity , Jiang Xinlei deliberately asked Gu Sisi to come here.

In fact, the previous life was because Gu Sisi took the lead. Luo Zheng was afraid that she would ruin her so she had to kneel and kowtow to admit her mistakes.

"Sister Sisi, what kind if girl is she?She is so cheap that she wanted to frame Senior Mu Bai!"

As they stepped forward, a girl spoke indignantly.

"Can she be stoop more low?this Luo Zheng! Toad wants to eat swan meat!"

Gu Sisi walked back and forth, her eyes flashing with malice.

When she saw that the group of followers behind her was a little hesitant, she coldly sayed that,"With me here, what are you worrying about? Liu Zheng is just an unfavorable person. It ’s all my responsibility to make her understand her place.... "