Chapter 8: First kiss

The girl is only seventeen years old and is exactly the same age as a flower bud. Her body is full of tenderness and flawlessly inosence.

Although there is no maturity,it is undoubtedly the best antidote.

As the bathrobe slipped, Luo Zheng suddenly a coldness appeared, mixed with shame.

At the same time, she had realized that the man was like a hungry wolf, his eyes already locked on her, revealing a great danger.

God, this is just the beginning of the rebirth. Is she going to lose her life again? !

Her heartbeat missed a beat, Luo Zheng was about to lean over and quickly picked up the bathrobe and put it on.

Suddenly, Bo Hancheng stretched out a big palm, grabbing to her shoulder firmly.

Luo Zheng looked up at the man, trying to say something.

Unexpectedly, as she looked up, she revealed the deeply carved beauty bones and the swan like neck, with a few drops of water on it, silently radiating a temptation.

In an instant, Bo Hancheng only felt his desire to be overflowed and could no longer control it.

Since she is sent to his door, she has to bear the consequences.

"Big brother, I ..."

It was also at this time that Luo Zheng saw that the man was not quite right, blood was in his eyes as they were glowing, and he looked so ruthless.

Is this ... Chinese medicine? What medicine is this!

Or is it ... aphrodisiac?

What a joke,he is also got aphrodisiac in his body? !

"Uh-"

Before she cleared her head, Luo Zheng was pressed hard by the man, her body hit the icy wall, and she was presses heavily by the man's body.

"Big brother ... ummmm ..."

The shadow fell on her, as the man lifted Luo Zheng's chin, causing her unfinished words to drown in a kiss.

The kiss was not so tender and soft,it was actually a bite.Like a hungry wolf  staring at a piece of delicious tender meat, eager to tear it down into the peices, Bo hancheng attacked her.

Obviously, the man is a wolf, Luo Zheng is tender meat!

Luo Zheng felt her lips are bitten in his mouth, teeth embedded from time to time, although a little bit of sweetness until she couldn't breathe.

Slowly he dropped his palm, groped on her, lit a cluster of flames everywhere.

Originally, the medicine in Luo Zheng's body was attacking her physically . But tge way he kissed and touched,it attacked her rationality and made her impatient.

She just didn't rush to stop.

Suddenly,she had an illusion....this kiss,why this kiss seems a bit familiar!

Suddenly, his cold mask touched her cheek, Luo Zheng's eyes widened,she could not help raised her hand, tried to take off his mask.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he touched the edge of the mask, the man stopped kissing, and put his palm on her wrist ... Condescending, he looked down at her, his voice clear and low: "Little thing, curiosity killed  the cat!"

Luo Zheng woke up like a dream, a flash of mockery flashed in her eyes.

It's crazy, Master Bodyguard can't be here, how could he be him? !

Looking at the man,she saw there are a lot of old scars, criss-crossing back and forth on his body,his muscles are firm and lean... The superb figure makes Luo Zheng made her mouth dry for a while. She is really not to blamed, it is all the medicines fault,she thought .

She didn't want to do anything as she is determined in her heart, but her body instinctively responded to his advances.

"Want to Continue, eh?"

Bo Hancheng also guessed that Luo Zheng was in medicine, so he suddenly licked her earlobe, and asked in a low voice.

Hearing his words, Luo Zheng leaned against the wall. Her pale fingers touched the man's chest instinctively. He stretched her hands and moved slowly upwards. Suddenly she hooked his neck and inhaled."Would you mind?— "