Chapter 18: Mu Sen, Luo Zheng is your sister!

Looking at the crying Jiang Xinlei, Mu Sen was troubled.

A while ago he just opened the door and directly switched off the light after entering the room to prevent Luo Zheng from recognizing him.

In the darkness, he approached the girl with his partners and pressed her the bed after forcefully stripping her clothes.

He thought that the girl was Luo Zheng so naturally he was merciless as harassing her was their only goal.

Who knew this was actually Jiang Xinlei!not Luo Zheng.

Jiang Xinlei was his girlfriend, although it was just for temporary fun ... but in the end she was his women.

If he lets someone to take advantage of his own woman, isn’t it same as  he is just wearing a cuckold for himself? !

Also Mu Sen is young and ruthless.He only cares most about his reputation  and dignity ... At this moment, he was feeling very embarrassed, but Jiang Xinlei was unable to understand his emotions at that moment that why Mu sen was angry ar her...

It's just that Jiang Xinlei felt really wronged.

She knew that Mu Sen hated Luo Zheng to his gut.So she framed Luo Zheng and told Mu Sen some fabricated lies ... At that time, after listening to it, he said that he will bring some men over to teach Luo Zheng a lifetime lesson.

Whatever she wanted, she could not get anything.Instead, she was beaten by Gu Sisi in the place of Luozheng. She also took a naked picture of her as a threatening bargaining chip!

It didn't take long for Mu Sen to arrive here, but she did n't expect that his so-called "lesson" actually wanted to possess Luozheng? !

Thinking of this, Jiang Xinlei randomly put on her clothes and stared at him with red eyes: "Mu Sen, I really didn't expect you to be so filthy and having such dirty thoughts She is your sister for god sake?! "

younger sister--

Wen Yan, the boys behind Mu Sen, could not help but was shocked.

Mu Sen's told them to come over here at the hotel tonight and teach a girl a lesson, and then made a filthy video of her ... But about the identity of the girl, he didn’t say anything , only when the girl accused Mu Sen,did they get to know that Luo Zheng is Mu Sens younger sister.

Who could have imagined that he could do such things to his sister!

Isn't it a bit too cruel to your own sister ...

Outside the door, Luo Zheng chuckled, leaning against the icy wall,her peach blossoming eyes smiled with irony.

That's right, her relationship with Mu Sen is nothing else but they are half-brother and half-sister ... As for Mu Nianqing,she is also her half-sister, she and Mu Sen are twins!

Of course, this is a superficial relationship,everything about tgeir relationship is pretend...

In fact, apart from the natural blood, she and the Mu family are like enemies who wish to kill each other at every chance!

Incest? Jiang Xinlei thought Mu Sen would not possibly do anything himself but will instruct his lankies to humiliate Luo Zheng or would he?Just as he did to her!

In the past life, she found out that "Sen Ge" is Mu Sen ... but because of the relationship between the two brother-sister,she could not expose this matter and could only bear the humiliation!

"Snapped--"

Mu Sen repeatedly lost his face and to vent his anger he slapped Jiang Xinlei.

Poor Jiang Xinlei, her cheeks were red and swollen, which made the corner of her mouth bleed and her lios and cheeks were throbbing with pain.She looked so miserable.

"Nossy bi*ch, how much more do you know,huh?I dare to make another sound, I will kill you with bare hands"!

Mu Sen's initial  purpose was to take a video of Luo Zheng and letting the boys get handsy with her, and then spread tge video everywhere and just like that ruine her life.

To ruin her he even deliberately hooked up with Jiang Xinlei and let her become his girlfriend.

Who knew,his plan would not succeed!

"You slapped me? Mu Sen, you dare to beat me! You bu*sterd"

Jiang Xinlei was so frightened but Mu Sen, as a boyfriend, did not comfort her, he even beat her like this.

Suddenly, she couldn't help but get up and scratched Mu Sens face with her fingernails.

Mu Sen was unprepared for this,he touched his face,annoyed he slapped her again and hissed: "Get out of my face!Looking at you I feel disgusted neither have you face nor have you a figure.And who are you to pointing your finger at me,huh!You are Luo Zheng's bestfriend still you are backstabbing her.You are no better than me...