Chapter 23: Father's "slaughter" means

Luo Zheng really wanted to say-'so what should I do now,huh?' but sge didn’t say anything just looked at them blankly.

"Wait--"

Luo Zheng shut the door on their face without letting her complete.

Outside the door, Li Sao almost slammed her nose  into the door. Groaning angrily she left from there.

The Luo Zheng is not afraid of the old lady but has a bad temper.She wondered 'What is going to happen today?'

She is sure when she comes downstairs later, the old lady will definitely confront her about somethings!

Opening the closet in the room, Luo Zheng felt a headache. Looking at the clothes inside, they were all gaudy... Slightly frowning,she carefully searched for a long time, and finally found an old one which simple yet nice one.

After that, Luo Zheng went out and walked slowly down the stairs.

Just to see, Li Shufen is sitting in the middle of the hall, next to a middle-aged man-Mu Tianwei, and a middle-aged woman-Mu Cuiyun.

These two people are Li Shufen's son and daughter, and Luo Zheng's father and aunt!

Mu Cuiyun is married but her husband is a gambler and addicted to drinking alcohol and is always violent after drinking.So she lives here with her daughter.

This villa, once the mother's legacy, is now occupied by the Mu family.

The Luo family, but one of the four big families in Beijing, is tge original owner of this house.

At that time, Mu Tianwei was still a poor boy. He accidentally entered the Luo family and became the son-in-law of the Luo family. Therefore, with the mother's surname, Luo Zheng was also a Luo family member and no one dared to bully her easily.

It is a pity that Luo Zheng was only ten years old when her mother passed away.

Originally, Grandpa Luo saw Mu Tianwei's ambitions, and he deliberately took back Luo Zheng with them ... However, under Mu Tianwei's manipulation Luo Zheng started to hate Luo family very much and refused to go back to them.

Since then, there have been a few contacts between them and their relationship has gradually become estranged.

"Grandma is looking fir me soo early in the morning.What happened?"

Under everyones eyes, Luo Zheng walked to the table elegantly and sat down.

Then, as if she didn't notice anything,she picked up the milk and drank: "Don't you want to have breakfast?"

"You are such a sinner? You still have a face to eat!Aren’t you going to admit your sin?",Li Shufen smashed her cane heavily on the ground.

If it was in the past, Luo Zheng would be afraid of her grandmother but right now, Luo Zheng just said with a smile: "Grandma, you are so old now why dont you save yourself from accidents!"

"A Zheng, what are you talking about!",Mu Tianwei's expression changed, and he said so seriously.

Born in the countryside since childhood,  Mu Tianwei can be described as a filial son.So how can he tolerate such disrespect.

Walking in front of Luo Zheng, Mu Tianwei turned his back to Li Shufen and others, showing a loving expression, and his voice slightly lowered: "Ah Zheng you angered grandma again? Don't worry, dad is hereYou will admit your mistake, won't you."

Seeing her oh so loving father, Luo Zheng really wanted to vomit.

In her previous life, Mu Tianwei was like this, playing the role of "good father", blinding Luo Zheng's eyes ... whenever the grandmother and the aunt picked on her, he would come forward and absolutely save her from them.But in actual he also pushed her into them.

It's a pity that she now understand this kind of "slaughter" method. On the one hand, let yourself completely trust him and be a loyal dog ... On the other hand, raise yourself into waste, you will not able to discern right from wrong.

Thinking about it, Luo Zheng's mouth puckered up, her face is full of grievances: "Dad,I really don't know, what's wrong! I really don’t kniw what is grandmother saying."