Chapter 7: pain......

Bo Hancheng's body was full of chills, as he looked down at the little girl in the bathtub.

Because he is infected with toxins, he get relapses from time to time every month, and once he does, he will lose most of his reasons ... Therefore, in order to avoid any accidents, he must be alone, until the toxin is repressed.

Just now, it was also a critical moment.

Suddenly, a little girl fell from the sky and fell into his bathtub.

Is this a coincidence, or ... intentionally?

Suddenly, Bo Hancheng turned around. Before Luo Zheng raised her head, he took up the silver mask on the sink and put it on his face indifferently, covering most of his face.

After that, he turned around again, took the bathrobe beside him, and did not rush to cover his body.

He looked down and found that the little girl was still stiff, and her thin lips couldn't help but got colorless : "does it look good  ?"

After hearing this, Luo Zheng woke up from her daydream, and her cheeks became all red.

She swears that, no matter in the past life or this life, for the first time in reality she saw a man that naked!

For a while, she unknowingly nodded and stuttered: "It..it....is.. Ah..alright".

Bo Hancheng smiled lightly,without saying anything.

Afterwards, he put on the bathrobe elegantly and leaned down supporting  on the edge of the bathtub, his voice clear as wine: "just alright?"

Luo Zheng couldn't help raised her head, and fell into his deep eyes.

The mask concealed his face, leaving only a pair of eyes, better than the starry sky ... lonely, mysterious, dangerous, as if inadvertently, it could attract people into a deep abyss.

So much so, she can't help but guess what a gorgeous look under his mask!

Thinking of his question, Luo Zheng frowned slightly. Was he dissatisfied with her answer?

All men want to be praised,right?

Although she is not sure, whether he is big or small as it is her first time yo see a male's private part.But nonetheless  Luo Zheng's mouth was faster than her brain, and she blurted out instantly: "I think it's quite big!"

As the words fell, Luo Zheng realized that what she had just said was embarrassing.

Suddenly everything became quiet.

In particular, is it even a rebirth benefit? !

"I ... ah! It ..."

Luo Zheng just opened her mouth, and Bo Hancheng coldly raised his hand and squeezed her chin, interrupting her rudely: "Tell me, who sent you?"

In his body, the toxins are chasing back and forth, giving birth to a scorching heat, constantly craving and reminding him that he needs vent al of his frustration ... He knows what he needs, so every time he gets sick, he gets himself isolated as he becomes taboo for every women!

Although, she is far from being a woman, just a small young girl ... but the tenderness, which is arousing his desire even more!

"No one sent me! I accidentally fell ..."

Facing the man's gaze, Luo Zheng explained carefully.

Intuition tells her that this kind of man can't be messed up, and it will never be good for her!

She noticed that the man's eyes were droopig down, and he was looking at her unrestrainedly. Luo Zheng felt like sitting on a needle ... She didn't want to stay here. She just escaped from the tiger's den and entered the wolf's den: "Uncle, listen to my explanation ..."

Because of her rebirth, she is only 17 years old. Seeing that he should be much older than her, she feels that it is right to call him "Uncle"!

Unexpectedly, Bo Hancheng was cloudy and unclear, and repeated the word: "Uncle?"

Damn it, she is really terrible!

Luo Zheng wanted to cry without tears. She was really unlucky. She quickly changed her words  and said: "Not an uncle, but an elder brother! Elder brother, okay? It's my fault to disturb you in your bathe. I'm just leaving—"

With that said, Luo Zheng got up quickly and didn't want to stop for another minute !

"Slap--"
But suddenly an accident happened.

Because of the previous window climbing, and the fall into the bathtub, the belt on the bathrobe spread wide without warning.

As she got up, the bathrobe fell.

In an instant, her flawless body was revealed!