Chapter 12: Jiang Xinlei was abused

"We all listen to Sister Sisi, this lowly witch will be punished!"

All the girls echoed, and they stepped forward fiercely, as if they were facing criminal who is not forgiving at all.

Luo Zheng leaned against the door, listening to them her red lips curling.

Jiang Xinlei should just report the news privately without directly mentioning the surname ... Of course, with Gu Sisi's obsession with Xi Mubai, she will come no matter who is here.

At this point, as both of them are fan of the same person,she will fight heads on,but it is a pity ... Unfortunately, in the end,she will not get he love!

"Uh-"

They slammed open the door of the room and all poured into it.

In the room, Jiang Xinlei was in a hurry, and was trying to leave,but suddenly the crowd around her beat and kicked for a while and which made her cry out loud.

"Bitch, with this kind of work, want to tarnish the senior Mu Bai!"

"Slap her! shameless look! Even Xiao Xiang wanted to kick you!"

" you think, by this means, you can succeed in conspiracy and trap senior Mubai!"

Jiang Xinlei's hair was ripped off, her face was swollen, her clothes were torn, and the whole person was miserable.

These punishments should have been received by Luo Zheng. Although she was carefull the plan still went wrong. She could only cry for mercy: "I didn't ... you really misunderstood me ... it is not me that wanted to seduce Senior Mubai ..."

But now that the matter is revealed, how could anyone believe it?

Gu Sisi glanced at the corner of the bed and she instantly felt irritated: "The witch, haven't you said enough yet? What is this! Want to dress like a sl*t to seduce Mu Bai?"

Luo Zheng walked to the door quitely, after listening to such words she just wanted to applaud.

The exposed dress was thrown at the corner of the bed after she changed from it. The intention was to misunderstand them.

Sure enough, Gu Sisi actually live up to her expectations!

"Take a picture of her and expose her tomorrow! Let everyone know how dirty she is ..."

Jiang Xinlei was forcibly pressed to put on the exposed dress, listening to such words,she almost panicked and collapsed, and immediately knelt down and kowtowed: "Don't shoot me ... I beg you ...  I didn't do anything ...it's all all Luo Zheng's doing! Yes, it's her, these are her ideas ... "

Panicked, Jiang Xinlei thought of Luo Zheng and blamed her.

After hearing this, Gu Sisi made everyone stop and looked at her with disdain: "Speak clearly--"

Immediately, Jiang Xinlei said everything, and of course cleverly tried to save herself.

"It's all Luo Zheng. It was she who wanted to climb up to Mu Bai's bed and was waiting in this room! However, she was allergic to aphrodisiac, so she let me come and pick her up ..."

Gu Sisi listened and was still in doubt. One of the girls suddenly pointed at Jiang Xinlei: "I said, you look familiar, are you not Luo Zheng's girlfriend?"

In an instant, everyone looked at her together, with suspicion on their face.

Instead, Gu Sisi pretended to laugh and said, "Yeah, aren't you Luo Zheng's girlfriend? Is it good to betray her from her back?"

Until now, Jiang Xinlei was afraid of them, and with their torture,as she thought these it should have Luo Zheng who suffered their tortures. Suddenly, she stated with cruelty: "She and I can never be regarded as girlfriends! She is so stupid and insane.I am a dog in her eyes.She treat me like a slave ... "

She was afraid that Gu Sisi would not believe it, so she said: "I sent the message you received! Luo Zheng is not worthy of senior Mu Bai, I can't just stand and watch it.So I thought,you will not sit idly by knowing of that,as you are also infituated with senior Mubai— "