Chapter 13: She fed the dog with her heart

Gu Sisi listened to this, and she believed it all, only thinking of Luo Zheng, her expression became somber: "Sure enough, that little bi*ch is realy capable!"

In a word, she instructed Jiang Xinlei to say: "Call and trick Luo Zheng to come here again!"

At this point, Jiang Xinlei's swollen face revealed a bite of teeth: "She is in a shutdown state, I have been unable to get through her!"

If it was not Luo Zheng, how could she be fall to this point?

Looking at this group of college girls, she was always afraid: "Sister Gu, you already know the truth, these photos ... Can you delete them? Please, please ..."

"Delete it? Isn't it impossible! But, about Luozheng ..."

Gu Sisi intentionally hesitated to hint her...

Immediately, Jiang Xinlei understood, and nodded and agreed: "I will tell Sister Gu everything.  No matter what Sister Gu wants to know, I will tell you all ..."

After hearing this, Gu Sisi was satisfied, and only then she asked other girls to delete the photos on their phones and leave them only on hers.

"What U do with the pictures depends on whether you are well-behaved, if you are well-behaved ... I will delete it naturally!"

The rest of the words are clear. She is holding Jiang Xinlei captive and threatening her to do things.

Jiang Xinlei cried and begged, but it didn't work and she had to admit her defeat.

After that, Gu Sisi left with the group of people,as they came.

Without catching Luo Zheng, she was inevitably disappointed. She just walked to the door and looked back at Jiang Xinlei. She smiled contemptuously: [Luo Zheng, I am afraid you didn't expect to have a dog that bit her own person! 】

Yes, Luo Zheng did not think about this.

She admitted that she was never sorry for Jiang Xinlei.

Jiang Xinlei's family is poor, and their conditions are very pitiful. Only with excellent results,she was admitted to this high key school.

As for Luo Zheng, she walked through the back door with favour of her family status.Because of her bad temper she was not in harmony with many girls ... In an accident, Jiang Xinlei was extorted and asked her for help. She came out and sympathized to help her out.

Later, there Jian Xinlei became a small tail behind Luo Zheng.

At that time, Luo Zheng was only fifteen years old and still a child. Naturally, she longed for friendship ... Over time, she and Jiang Xinlei became friends, and the relationship became better and better, just like the best friends.

Jiang Xinlei is like an elder sister, she always concerns and care for her everywhere ... And in terms of money, Luo Zheng supports her, whether it is tuition, meals, or even paper materials, clothes and bags.

No one knows that although she is Miss Luo,because of family reasons, the monthly allowance line is limited ... The only pocket money, as long as Jiang Xinlei needs, she will pay selflessly and spend it on her!

Because she invested her heart so much that when she later knew that Jiang Xinlei betrayed her,it hurt so much.

She said that she was like her dog, Luo Zheng laughed at herself ... Isn't she? She once fed the dog with her heart and what she got in return!

In the room, Jiang Xinlei's crazy screams and the sound of throwing  things: "Luo Zheng, it's you, it's you who caused me these sufferings!"

Luo Zheng listened and found it very interesting.

At this moment, another sound of footsteps came, which was more intense than Gu Sisi and her girl group.

Suddenly, Luo Zheng clenched her hands as her eyes burst into hatred.

Gu Sisi is just an appetizer, this is the finale full course meal !

Thinking so, Luo Zheng backed away and wanted to return to the room again.

Unexpectedly, she just retreated, and her body suddenly ran into something, making her slightly stiff.

Looking back, the man stood behind her for how long who knows!

The mask concealed his face, leaving only a pair of eyes.His pupils were constricted and eyes extremely deep, like a vortex, inviting and immersive.

"Pretty brother, it's you! Why didn't you leave yet?"