041

slight trigger warning of vomiting + mention of ed in this chapter

Beverly, Steve, Chris, and Robin snuck out of the movie theater without Alicia or Erica noticing. They were all extremely thirsty, so the first thing they went to was the water fountain.

"That's amazing," Steve commented as he kept on drinking the water.

"So, like, I wasn't totally focused in there or anything, but...I'm pretty sure...that mom was trying to bang her son," Robin spoke slowly, her eyes wide.

"Oh, she totally was," Beverly agreed.

"Wait, wait, wait, the hot chick was Alex P. Keaton's mom?" Steve questioned.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure."

"But they're the same age," Steve said, still drinking the water.

"But they went back in time," Chris told him, shaking his head and rolling his eyes.

"Then why is it called Back to the Future?" Steve countered.

"He has to go back to the future because he's in the past," Robin explained. "So, the future is actually the present, which is his time."

Steve looked up, patting his mouth as if he finally understood. But then he breathed out, "Wh...What?"

"Dumbass," Chris muttered with a snort.

"No, no, it's my turn. You've had enough," Robin said, shoving Steve away from the fountain.

Beverly pushed off from where she was leaning against the wall, going over to where Steve was standing. "So, Steve, I was thinking that..." she trailed off, following Steve's gaze to the ceiling with everything seemed to be shimmering and gleaming. "Whoa."

"You see that, too?" Steve asked and Beverly nodded, admiring the shiny ceiling. "Hey. You guys gotta check this out," Steve said to Chris and Robin, who came over. "Check this...this...the ceiling, it's beautiful. Like — like you, Bev."

Beverly smiled at him, slowly blinking her eyes. "Steve, that is soooo nice of you to say," she replied with a gentle laugh before she looked back up at the ceiling.

"Oh, wow," Robin said.

"So nice," Chris grinned before it felt like all of their heads were spinning, the sight making them all nauseous.

"Oh, shit," Beverly groaned before she ran over to where the bathroom was, followed by the others. She quickly pushed open the door, rushing into one of the stalls and immediately vomiting into the toilet.

The four of them continued throwing up in the toilet, getting whatever drugs were in there system out. Unlike the others, Beverly was kind of used to throwing up since she would do that a few years ago before Alicia and Carmen encouraged her to stop since it wasn't healthy. That was when she moved onto not eating as much, but then they stopped her again.

Steve flushed his vomit-filled toilet, breathing heavily. "The ceiling stopped spinning for me," Robin spoke up as she laid on the floor, her legs propped up against the stall. "Is it still spinning for any of you?"

Steve and the others looked up, seeing that the ceiling was no longer spinning. "Holy shit. You think we puked it all up?" he asked.

"Maybe. Ask me something," Robin said. "Interrogate me," she added in a Russian accent.

"Uh...I can't come up with anything," Steve said.

"Me either," Beverly spoke.

"Ugh," Robin groaned.