Chapter 4 - The Lamia Realm

Adrien's POV

I barged into the room I told Luka and Kagami to keep the human girl in. I glanced at him and his arms had bite marks all over. I chuckled at the sight. "Did she really do that to you?" He pouted, "It really hurt..." I shook my head and gazed upon the girl sleeping soundly on the bed. I smirked, "Both of you. Out." I ordered. They got up and bowed before leaving.

I walked up to the bed and stood beside it. I cupped her cheeks and they were soft and delicate. I slowly moved my hands down from her cheeks to her jawline and further down to her neck. I pulled down her puffed sleeve of her dress and that when my senses were filled with that same scent. I sat on the edge of the bed and came closer. I sniffed her neck and I could feel myself falling deeper.

No wonder the werewolves tried to save her. *chuckles* I felt an instant connection; that fierce attitude, that fragrance, the pale skin; she's devine. That's when someone slammed the door open. I angrily turned to see Chloe and Zoe, the horrible twins staring at me with their arms folded. "Adrikins, I saw 'what's his name' fly in with some girl! Who is she!?" I rolled my eyes and removed myself from her neck.

Zoe came closer and began poking her cheeks. "She's not even good looking, Adrien." I called on the guards to escort them out as Chloe and Zoe yelled, "Don't forget about us later!!" They were finally out. I turned around to see she was no longer in the bed and the window was left wide open. "Hehe, you really think you can fool me that easily, human girl." I looked under the bed and honestly, to my surprise she wasn't there.

I check the closets, the bathroom, the little cantine, but no girl. *chuckles* This is gonna be fun.
~~~~~

"Come out, come out wherever you are, human. I won't bite. *grins*" I was literally playing hide and seek inside my own Castle walls. Damn, she knows how to get my blood flowing. Makes me crave her even more. I searched the entire Castle so the only place left was the garden and the stables outside. Hmm. I checked the stables but there was nothing but horses, hay and manure.

I went out into the gardens and I had the sinking feeling that someone was here and I was being watched. I smirked and continued further. The maze was the only possible place she could be and only the Royal Family is able to navigate their way through. I strolled in with confidence as I heard some of the bushed walls rustling. "Come out little human. The more I chase the more I crave you. And when Vampires get a craving, it needs to be satisfied."

I managed to reach the center and the only thing here was a gazebo...and a gorgeous white dress that attracted my eye. I flew around to the other side and saw her there looking back. I swiftly flew down and pinned her to the ground. She struggled and that scent of hers drove me crazy. "My, my, what have we got here. I must admit, that run you gave me was fun but playtime is over, human girl."

She fought out of my grip but if she thought she could get away from me, she was sorely mistaken. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulders. I teleported to my tower where my chamber was and threw her onto the bed. She tried to run but I immediately caught her and pinned her down. "Get Off Me!!" she squirmed. I chuckled, "There's that feisty attitude. Obedient girls are so tiresome. I like mine with a little more kick in them."

She grinned and tucked her legs in and kicked me in my stomach. I grit my teeth, "Ok, I was being nice but it seems that I need to be a little more strict with you." I marched up to her and she tried to run again but I grabbed her by her throat and pushed her down. She coughed and squeezed my hand as my grip tightened. My eyes widened as my vision faded into blue and she froze.

Mind control. One of my specialties as a vampire. It's how I managed to get a good hit on that young Wayne. Heh. I removed my hand as her eyes screamed with fear. I turned her head to the side and sniffed her neck, again pulling down her sleeve. "Here's the deal. I could mark you and make you mine, or I can threaten the Lycanthrope Waynes and use you as leverage. Which would you prefer?"

Her heart beat went faster everytime I whispered in her ear. I gently kissed her neck and began to pull her sleeve down further. She tried to move as I felt a pull on my control. She truly is a special girl. "Hmm, what's your name?" She bit her lip and refused to speak. I turned her face back to me and stared into her eyes. "What is your name?" She tried resisting but it was pointless. "Marinette."

"Beautiful name. Sounds better than 'human girl', right?" She closed her eyes and bit her lip once again. I kissed her neck once and licked her collarbone kissing her there as well. I bent her knees and began slowly lifting up her dress, sliding it up her leg and down her thigh. Unfortunately, we were interrupted yet again with a knock on the door. I groaned and slammed the door open to see Nathalie.

"Adrien, your Father requests your presence immediately." What does that son of a b*tch want now? "*sighs* Alright Nathalie." She bowed as I closed the door. I walked back over to her and grabbed her face. "Listen, you try to run away again, and you'll sorely regret it." I snapped my fingers then teleported to the throne room to see my Father looking as old as ever.

"Adrien. I see you've brought in a female without my consent." I rolled my eyes, "Father, this one is special, unlike the other human girls at the bidding. The werewolves literally fought for her. They're planning something. She even managed to get through our maze in the garden." He stood up and walked up to me with his arms behind his back. "I would like to meet the 'special' female of yours. I'm intrigued." I narrowed my eyes, "You rarely have time for me, why would you have time for..-"

I was cut off when I was blasted into the wall. I chuckled and looked up at my Father's purple eyes, "You either bring her to me or I will take her myself and drink her blood myself." he threatened as I grit my teeth. He knows how to get under my skin. "Leave." I got up, bowed and left slamming the door. I really hate that man... I teleported back up to my chambers to see Marinette gone.

I am already in a bad mood and here she is running away from me again...*groans*. I stripped off my garments and took a shower. I walked out and saw a dark blue almost black bruise on my lower back. *sigh* I got out with a towel around my waist and one around my neck while I dried my hair. I heard giggling from down the hall and I decided to check it out. To my surprise it was Marinette talking with the other servants.

I walked in and the maids squealed and blushed while the butlers bowed. I walked up to Marinette who looked away with her arms folded. "And here I thought you were going to run away again." She grabbed the towel around my neck and pulled me down to face her. "Listen to me very closely Prince Adrien, just because I'm in your realm, doesn't mean I'll follow your rules." she glared.

"Hmph, I like that fire in your eyes. You had it when I tried to buy you. You're a 'special' girl, Marinette." She released the towel and rolled her eyes. She pushed me aside and left the room. "Fetch me Luka and Kagami." I ordered the servants. "Yes, your Highness."