Chapter 16 - Like or Love Kiss

Alya's POV

"Thank you so much for protecting me and my people from the Devils and Vampires. Let me take you all to the healing springs as payment. Please." Queen Titania bowed before all of us while Marianne took the other two sets of royals back to their Realms. Queen Titania led us all to the back of the Palace to reveal little pools of glowing water, all in different colours. The kwamis followed us in and took us all to different pools.

"Girls, I suggest you let the boys go first then you will go after. Marinette dear, follow me. There's a private one further down the mountain from here." She nodded and we all watched her go down with Tikki. Meanwhile the boys were having the times of their lives stripping and jumping around like idiots. "You all have no shame! Sit your A**es down and Kim, Don't You Dare Strip Off Your Underwear!!"
~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette's POV

Queen Titania helped me down the mountain to a big lake that shimmered with red but then changed to lilac then blue, then fluorescent green. I took off my overalls leaving my bra and underwear and slowly slid in. It was freezing cold. But the more I stayed the warmer it felt. "Stay in here for about 5-10 minutes and you're free to leave." I nodded and Tikki sat on my head.

"Marinette, those scars on my back, when did you get those?" she questioned. "Oh it's nothing... Another run-in with the vampires. But it has been healing all by itself so it's fine." Ahh...this was really relaxing... "Tikki, the Queen wishing to speak with you." We turned to see Kaalki. "Don't worry Marinette. Hopefully I'll be back before you're done." I nodded and she left.
~~~~~~~~~~

Damian's POV

It was the girl's turn to go now but...my wolf was screaming to go see Marinette. This time...I obliged. I slipped away and hurried down the mountain with my clothes on hand. When I reached the bottom I spotted Marinette's dress. I rested my garments next to hers and walked around to see her standing in the lake. I walked over to her and she blushed upon seeing me. Nice to know.

I sat on the ground behind her and she turned to me, "Come to peek in at me again?" "I wasn't peeking at you before. I thought we had forgotten about that." She giggled, "I'm kidding, Damian. Is there a reason as to why you're here?" I shook my head and smirked, "Maybe I just wanted another peek at you." She then grabbed my arm and flipped me over, into the lake. "H-Hey, I was only joking.." "As I said before, work on it."

Sh*t, now I was the one staring at her. Damnit. I walked up to her and spoke, "Marinette, I'm going to be very straightforward with you. Do you like me or do you love me? That kiss from before, what did that kiss mean to you?" She looked shocked then turned away. I sighed and cupped her cheeks, facing her to me again. "Marinette, I'm not going to force you to tell me but I want you to make your feelings clear."

She bit her lip and I saw her eyes glancing at my lips and body. I leaned forward and I kissed her. I pulled away and she appeared to be flustered. "Marinette do you..-" But I was cut off by a pair of lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I couldn't resist. I closed the gap between us by pulling her closer around her waist. She allowed me access to her mouth so I slid my tongue in.

Her hands moved from my neck and down my chest. I removed one of my hands and cupped her cheek once again while I kept stepping forward until her back hit the rim. I pulled apart and Marinette was panting harshly as I took the opportunity to move further down starting with her neck. I planted kisses from her neck, at the same time, I removed her bra straps off her shoulder as I carried my way over there too.

I went further down to her collarbone then her chest leaving a few...correction, a lot of hickeys all over her body. I moved my other hand and dragged it up her stomach as she moaned. My claws grew out and they sent shivers as she flinged a bit. "D-Damian...someone's co-oming.." I heard footsteps coming down the mountain and it was the Queen judging by the scent.

I got out of the water, grabbed my clothes and hid behind some trees in the nearby vicinity. I looked back to see Marinette from the neck under, below the water. "Marinette, your wounds should be fully healed now. Your friends are waiting for you inside the Palace. I'll leave you to get changed and here's your towel." She reached her hand out and took it as the Queen left.

I came back and she pinched my waist. "Ouch, why'd you do that?" She glared at me, "Because of you, I need to be careful now that I have hickeys all over my neck thanks to you. And stop looking at my body!" I quickly pecked her cheeks and walked off. "Oh..and may I have that towel when you're done, thanks." I smirked and she threw it at me as I caught it. Cute~

I got back before she did and Todd was the first to say something...as always... "Demon spawn, what took you so long? Were you spying on the girls?" I rolled my eyes, "Wouldn't you like to know. Did you think you can add me to your stupid club? I was just walking around, doing a little sightseeing." I grinned and a slap came at my head from behind. It was Marinette, and as usual, Alya ran up to her and hugged her. "Mari!!"

We all waved bye to Queen Titania and the kwamis said they wanted to come along with us. Everyone teleported back to their Realm and Alfred came to pick us up, the boys looked exhausted. Alya, Nino and I were dropped off at the mansion and the boys went on over to the Palace. As soon as I got to my room, I immediately took off my clothes and entered the bathroom and soaked in the tub for the longest time.

I got out changed and to my surprise, Miss Marianne sat on the couch...with mister Fu in a glass container, floating in the air. "H-How did you..-" "Would you like to return to Earth..to say goodbye to him..?" I knew what she meant. She wanted to have him buried and what kind of daughter would I be if I said no. It was a no-brainer. "Of course, Marianne." She stood up and took my hand, "We leave tomorrow by sunrise." I nodded in agreement.
~~~~~~~~~~

Damian's POV

The next day came around and I woke up extra early just to see Marinette. I transformed into my wolf form and lept from my tower, ran across the field and jumped into Marinette's balcony. I didn't know why but I was going crazy for her right now; I wanted to be with her, taste her, feel her; just being near to her made me crave her even more. I knocked on the glass but to my surprise, it wasn't locked.

I opened the doors and slowly walked in but she wasn't there. I checked the bathroom, the closets, the little kitchen but she was gone. Her scent is what remained. I sat on the couch and thought to myself.

Do you think she was kidnapped?

I don't think so. I would've picked up on a scent by now.

Aww, you're worried about your precious sweetheart. The little intimacy scene you two had was erotic. You had me drooling.
Aren't you glad you finally shared an actual kiss with her?

You're either trying to arouse me or piss me off.

All I'm saying is that you have me to thank for that. She was delicious, no? *smirks*

Shut Up!

I need to find her hopefully before everyone else wakes up. Where do I even start...?

~EssyMLBDC~