Chapter 15 - Awakening (Part 2)

*WARNING*

Third Person's POV

It was a face-off between the four royals against the Waynes, Marinette and the others. Priestess Marianne finally came back and took Queen Titania away leaving Marinette in the circle by herself. Gabriel and Amelie teamed up and went for the Waynes, separating them from the group. Adrien and Felix lunged forward and tried to get to Marinette but were blocked by the group.

Marinette ripped a slit up her dress that stopped at her knees then tore the rest of the fabric off. Adrien saw an opening and flew up to her. Marinette took either side of the torn dress in each hand and covered his face, slamming him to the ground, flipping away. Adrien aggressively yanked it off, "That hurt, y'know. Why are you fighting just to get away from us? We're not going to hurt you."

Marinette grit her teeth, "What A Lie! Not only did your Father Scar my back and you mind controlling me, your two number 1s tried to hurt me and you sexually harrassed me as well. You're Both Pathetic!" Adrien glared at her, "Since you won't come the easy way then I guess you want it the hard way." Adrien snapped his fingers and his guards jumped from the balconies and emerged from the shadows. Sh*t!

The rushed forward at Marinette and they defended herself as best she could. Her friends were busy with the devils while the Waynes were fighting against the two Royals. Marinette couldn't keep up her current state much longer. She ultimately managed to get hit and was pushed back and slammed into the wall. She groaned and held her waist near her back. Ouch, that hurt...

A stream of blood was seen falling down her face. Adrien came forward and smirked, "Now I'll finally have the chance to taste your blood, m'lady." He reached out but someone intervened. Fu. He punched him and he went flying back across the entire room and in the process, slamming into Felix and they both crashed into the wall. "Mister Fu! You're okay." He chuckled, "Just like I taught you, Marinette." She grinned, "Master, I'm with you."

They stood side by side and within a second charged at the remaining vampires. They were initiating them. The others along with Alya, Nino and Damian helped with the devils and the last of the vampires. Lady Amelie was detained and Gabriel was hanging onto his life. The tables were turning in favour of the 'miraculous' group until Adrien undetectably teleported behind Marinette when Damian caught him.

Marinette almost fell back, she was literally trembling when she saw him in his lycan form. Alya and Nino were fine, but seeing him...made her insides turn. While she was distracted she didn't see Felix coming behind her but before she could react and snap out of it, his shard pierced mister Fu's body right by his heart. He coughed up blood and as the acid on the shard ate away at his skin and his insides.

Marinette reached out to him, to catch him before he fell but to her utter dismay he was gone through a black hole and it closed before her very eyes. Felix saw Adrien and Damian fighting with each other and trapped them in a bubble as he turned to the girl stared at the ground where she last saw him. "Now that you don't have any earthly attachments, you have no reason to want to go to Earth or with the Waynes. Now come on, I don't have all day."
~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette's POV

I was frozen still. I just watched the only earthly family I had die...again... My mind was clouded but I knew one thing...that I couldn't just let this go. I couldn't just let him die in vain. Not only that, but my friends have been fighting to protect me since I came here. Now here I am lying on the floor staring at what once was. But one thing remained in my mind... Revenge.

My mind black out after that but I saw everything. My body was now acting on impulse and honestly, I didn't care once I didn't hurt my friends. "Hurry girl, time is a fragile thing..-" And I snapped. I flew over and punched him hard in his face, planting him into the ground leaving him in a hole at the bottom. "I'm giving you a chance now. Bring him back... Or I'll Kill You." I said.

He slowly got up and flew to the surface standing in front of me. "What's the point of bringing that dead, old man back. He's gone and if you think that you can bring him back, you're mistaken..-" I grabbed him by the throat without a moment's notice and I slowly lifted him off the ground. "Final chance." I warned. He glared at me, "No." I felt rivers of tears run down my cheek, "Then you die." A life for a life.

My grip tightened as he struggled even more. I heard my name being called by Alya but at this point I didn't care. It'll all just go away... "Marinette!" I glared to my right to see Tikki and Plagg rushing towards me. "Stay away from me." I muttered. Tikki flew in front of my face while Plagg sat on my hand. "Marinette, he isn't worth it. He's clearly trying to get a reaction out of you! Devils and Vampires aren't as easy to kill as a choke hold, but if you endanger his life they will find a way to sell you off to him!"

She pleaded once again, "I know it's hard to lose your family once again but the kwamis, Plagg and I are what remains of our kind. Taking out Felix won't do anything, it won't make you feel better. Master told me that the time will come where you'll need to let him go and that time is now. He also told us kwamis to watch over you. Look Marinette, you have friends now, friends that want to stick by you. But everything will change if you kill him."

Plagg squeezed my hand and the look in Tikki's eyes had me thinking. I gave Felix one last look before dropping him and walking away. I will never forgive him for what he did. Ever. Alya hugged me tight and so did the rest of the girls. I realized that we were all different - werewolves/lycans, vampires, devils - yet we came together and created this friendship. I guess I just needed to find the right people.

Priestess Marianne came back with Queen Titania and then went over to help the boys heal. Wait..where's Damian? I spotted a black bubble and I immediately rushed over to it to see Mr. Wayne already examining it. I placed my hand on it and felt the vibrations like if there was a fight going on inside. I closed my eyes and I heard Damian growling and roaring and Adrien screamed. Oh no...
~~~~~~~~~~

Damian's POV

Sh*t, my lycan form was getting out of hand. It wouldn't let me shift into my wolf or human forms anymore. But...seeing Marinette about to get hurt...I couldn't risk it. She looked so terrified of my lycan form...like every other person has been. But seeing Agreste just fueled my anger and rage for what he and his sh*tty cousin did to her only family. I was pissed beyond belief.

Agreste was starting to look tired and frankly, my lycan didn't have enough either. I rushed forward at him and he tried to fly away by then I grabbed his arm and slammed him into the ground. He started laughing like a maniac, "Oh poor, little, upset Damian. Getting all worked up over the Grimm. So you actually like that thing!?" I moved my hand and grabbed his throat pushing him further into the ground.

"She isn't a thing! She's a living being just like the rest of us! Grimm she may be but she is a human being who just got lucky to have powers, powers she never wanted! You treat her as if she is a doll to be played with! Well she isn't. What if you got your mom taken away again by that plague!? You just took away Marinette's life for the second time! That man was the only other family she had on this Earth and you stripped her of it!!"

"Getting sentimental are we? *scoffs* I bet you just want her powers...and her body all to yourself." That broke me. "And I bet I Can Break Your Throat and You'll End Up Dying!! Say 'Hi' To Your Mother For Me!!" I was ready to snap his throat in half when... "Damian, Don't Do It!" I felt a pair of arms wrap around me... Marinette. "Don't kill him...please..." I turned to look at her and I felt her shaking.

My lycan and I wanted to kill this punk of a Prince but at the same time, we couldn't deny the person latching onto us. I heavily exhaled and released Agreste. I turned around and I picked her up walking away, "I thought you were scared of me." She shook her head, "I was at first but I was just shocked is all. Then I remembered that you were Damian, the Damian I've always known."

She rested her head on my chest then I realized she was shaking in fear but she was crying. I couldn't help but frown, it was like my heart was falling apart. I pulled her closer to me and I don't know why the hell I did this but I licked her cheeks and she giggled, "Are you a dog? Stop.." I just wanted to see her smile again. And I'm glad that she's here now. "Hey Damian." I answered, "Yeah?" "Thanks." And with that, she kissed my snout.

~EssyMLBDC~