The End

Damian's POV

I gently pushed a strand of hair behind her ear and pulled her in for a kiss and she kissed me back. Everytime I kiss her, everytime I'm near her, I just have the sudden urge to ravage her, feel her, taste her and I just can't hold myself back. The kiss got even deeper. I sat Marinette on my lap and we dove in for another kiss. She allowed my tongue access into her mouth and I craved her even more.

She then pushed me down to the bed and all I saw was lust on her face. She had a light pink blush across her cheeks and she was panting a lot. She leaned forward and kissed me again and I pulled her closer as I wrapped my arms around her waist. She pulled away and immediately attacked my neck leaving hickeys and small bite marks all over while she began to unbutton my shirt.

She pulled down my collar and bit down hard and I swear her teeth pierced my skin. I groaned slightly and a few seconds later she removed her teeth and licked the spot. Wait, was she marking me? "I-I'm sorry...I should've asked before doing it.." I chuckled and she pouted looking embarrassed, "It's alright Angel, you can do what you want with me as long as I'm with you." I kissed her cheek.

"C-Can I see your lycan form for a sec..?" I was stunned, "Aren't you afraid of it?" She shook her head, "I was shocked at first but it's..you so technically..why would I be scared right?" I sat up with her still in my lap and confirmed, "I guess you're right. Okay, here goes." I shifted into my lycan form and when I opened my eyes she looked at me wide eyed. "You look different."

I raised a brow, "How do you mean?" She poked my nose and giggled, "Don't worry about it. This form is not so bad. I just prefer your wolf form for some reason." Well most people always prefer the wolf form anyway. They find lycans so intimidating. Marinette threw her arms around my neck and with the force she put into it we fell back. "It doesn't matter. I love all of you Damian."

I couldn't help but blush. I shifted into my wolf form and we laid like that for a while until my playfulness kicked in and I gave her sloppy kisses. "Damian..- S-Stop! *laughs* Hey.." I rolled us over so now I was on top of her and I shifted back to my human form. "I love seeing you smile, you should do it more often. And laugh." She booped my nose, "You should try that sometime too, serious face."

I chuckled, "How about this: In exchange for my laughter, smiles, and self, I want all of you...and...I a-also wanted yo-ou to-o...be my Queen..." I glanced down at her and she had tears in her eyes. "Ah..- I'm sorry! It was just a thought! I didn't want you to..-" But she smiled, "Silly pup.. If you want me, then you'll have me." I was overjoyed and filled with emotions. I hugged her close and gave her thousands of kisses.

"Dami!" I pecked her lips one last time before pulling her into an even tighter hug. She giggled, "Now c'mon, I have to start making dinner. Wanna help me?" I got up, buttoned my shirt and pulled her up with me as we went downstairs to see everyone waiting. "Did you two clear the air?" We both looked at each other then smiled, "Yeah Cesaire, so you and my lame excuses for brothers can stop worrying."
~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette's POV

I woke up the next day to find myself in Damian's room. I tried to move but there was a strong arm wrapped around my waist. I looked back and saw it was Damian..without a shirt on and me with only my undergarments. I managed to turn around only for Damian to pull me closer to him. "Dami..?" he didn't respond. I sighed but then saw a mark on the left side of his neck just like mine.

It was just like mine, a matching pair

It was just like mine, a matching pair. "Ng...Angel..." He kissed my forehead and I giggled, "Good morning, my Alpha." He rolled me over so now I was on top of him. "Did you sleep well, my Luna?" he asked in a sleepy tone. I gently pinch his nose, "Not really. A puppy kept grabbing onto me and was also trying to strip me." He grinned, "I wonder who that could be..." I slid my hands down from his chest to his waist and I began to tickle him.

He laughed and removed his grip from around my waist. I found out last night that he did have tickles so this is my weapon to use against him. I hastily got off the bed and made my way to the bathroom, closing the door. And while I was soaking in the bath he tackled me and it turned into a splash fight in a matter of seconds. We both came out and I remembered that my clothes were back at the mansion.

"Don't worry Angel, I have some of your clothes here in my room." Wow. He really thought of that. I checked the largest walk-in closet to see my entire line of clothes there. "I thought you said some, not all!?" He chuckled, "Well, since you are going to be my Queen...might as well move early right." I booped his nose, "Yeah right you cunning wolf." We both got changed and left only to see Dick in the hallway.

"Hey Rich..-" But he just squealed and the other two showed up. "Look, Look, they slept together!" Jason ran up to me and swiped me away from Damian. "Demon spawn, how could you?" He looked at him muddly. "Wait, are you two officially dating?" Tim asked. We both nodded and Jason was practically squeezing half to death in a hug. "Pixie is finally part of the family FOR REAL this time!" I smiled as Jason finally put me down.

We went back to the mansion and Alya grabbed me in a hug. Why is everyone hugging me today...? "Morning girl." "Morning Alya. Where's Nino?" She pointed in the direction of the kitchen. We followed her only to find everyone from the ball there with him. They all strangled me in another hug. "What are you guys doing here?"

Rose: Well, since your stay here is official, we've decided to celebrate!

Marinette: Wha..- Really?

Marc: Mhm.

Milene: And as of today, we are now citizens of Lycanthrope.

Max: So that means we can stay here in the mansion with Alya and Nino.

Alix: So 'future Princess', what do you think?

Marinette: I say let's finish with breakfast. The boys' tummies were growling all the way here.

Adrien: Mind if we help?

Juleka: Luka?

Luka: Hey sis...

"Sis!?!?!" We all yelled in surprise. Kagami appeared behind him and I pulled her into the kitchen along with Adrien. I handed all of them the spear aprons and we began cooking. I rolled up my sleeves and put on my apron and helped everyone. Papa, Mom...dad... I found where I'm meant to be. So...watch me make a difference. I'll make you all proud.

THE END!

~ Hey my lovelies! Thank you so much for reading and getting this far. Thanks for the votes, the comments and the new followers for joining my writing experience.

~ Now, I promised @X0Sleepydwarf82 a MariTim fanfic which I will start hopefully by the end of the week. If you guys have any suggestions please do comment your ideas.

~ That's All! Toodles and Bug Out!!!

~EssyMLBDC~