Chapter 12 - The Opening of the Fae Ball

Dick's POV

We all exchanged turns watching over blueberry and she seemed fine. Every morning Priestess Marianne comes to check in on her health but ever since that incident, it just seemed like a one-time thing. With the way she looks right now, I'd say that she went back to normal because she and Damian are back to bickering and fighting again... Sometimes they were as physical as they were being now.

"Hey, break it up you two!" Timmy shouted. Jay held blueberry back while Timmy held Damian as best he could. "All of a sudden now, you want to revoke my invitation to the Ball!! Why even invite me in the first place!?" Blueberry yelled. Damian countered, "Well I didn't even want to invite you in the first place!! It was everyone else who forced me to do it!!" "Sorry to disappoint but I will be going to the Ball whether you like it or not!!"

I pushed them apart, "O-Okay you guys, stop fighting. Damian, settle down. And Marinette, you can still go to the Ball if you want, Damian you don't decide that for her." Marinette calmed down as Jay hugged her. Timmy was relieved when he finally released him. Marinette walked past him, flicked his ear and ran up the stairs as Damian growled at her. "She's such a..an... Ugh, She's Such An Irritation!! She makes me sick!"

And with that he stormed off. I sighed as I joined Nino on the couch. "I hate to be this person but they seem really into each other." Nino commented. We all stared at him. "Look, some people have weird ways of expressing their feelings. Theirs might be fighting and bickering about the littlest things. You can learn a lot about a person in the way they speak, are angered and maybe through touching. Which is probably why they wanted to throw hands. *chuckles*"

Alya walked up to him and kissed him. They seriously need to get a room... "Wise words coming from a dj. But he's right, they really do like each other's presence. Maybe Damian's just worried about the Vampires around Marinette at the Ball. He just wants to keep her safe." I smiled in agreement. They really do make a great couple.
~~~~~~~~~~

Damian's POV

Ugh, That girl gives me a rash! Why is she like that!? She's always in a rush to get herself into trouble without thinking of the consequences, just like in the Palace. People like her really...really...

...Are very intriguing.
Just admit the fact that you're worried about your precious sweetheart. *grins*

Shut up, and no I'm not. It's just...she reminds me a lot of myself. Going out and getting hurt and in trouble where others would have to come to my aid. It was revolting.

Just shows how much they cared.
Maybe you should tell our little Angel how you truly feel. It'll pRobABly smooth things over and they'll PrOBabLy escalate further to a little fun. *chuckles*

You're disgusting. Have you no shame?

Nope, only hunger to satisfy my tastes. And that girl right there is enough to push me over. I can't wait for the day I say 'I told you so'.

That day will never come to pass.

Tt, I transformed and went on a run up on the mountainside where I usually go to clear my head. This works better at night when the air is clearer and when it's dark to match my fur. I wonder how she still saw me that night. It was almost pitch black outside so it's been on my mind. Ugh, this girl......drives me crazy...
~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette's POV

DAMIAN SH*TTY WAYNE!!! I F*CKING HATE HIM!! He's such a nuisance! Saying I couldn't come to the Ball anymore after I was half way down with my outfit and finished with Nino and Alya's. I slammed the door and stormed over to my bed punching the pillows repeating the same words, 'Damian is an A**' over and over. Once I calmed myself, I continued with my outfit...making sure it had a high neck.
~~~~~