Disclaimer

...

This is a mystery-romance-action.

They solve cases and find the real truths.

Why are they solving the case?

Because they seek for JUSTICE.

A detective, architech, prosecutor, engineer, fraternity leader and CEO leading man with the designer heroine.

"I will stand for this country, I will conquered all of the mystery and cruelty just to protect this world. We deserve the universe."

"Obsessing with her is not good but I learned how to love her right because she taught me how to do it."

"Those years I thought I'm a loser, he made me realized that the succes I was chasing is actually here in my heart. The succes of my life means keeping alive."

"Don't die, we still need to survive for this little one."

Disclaimer

This is a fictional work. Names, characters, companies, settings, occurrences, and other details are either made up or used in a fictitious professional way by the author. Any similarities to existing or dead persons or events that happened is purely coincidental. Any grammatical or typographical flaws in my stories are always welcome to be fixed. Additionally, keep in mind that I'm still learning and developing, so don't hold me to a high standard and be wary of my jejemoness writing skills.

Read at your own risk.

╔═════ೋೋ═════╗

Kaeton's Obsession

╚═════ೋೋ═════╝

Kaeton Nicklaus Valeros

Key-Ton Nik-los Va-le-roz

***
Adrastreiah Charm Silleza

Ad-ras-tre-yah Charm Sil-ye-za

Credits to the rightful owner.

Started: July 20, 2022.

Ended: 00/00/00