𝟖- 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

You walked over to them, "hey girls" you smiled. All the girls immediately started hugging you, "y/n! By the way, I forgot to mention. Puffy got sick before camp, so she couldn't make it." hannah explained. "Aww" you awed. "We were hoping that you could be our flyer and temporary captain. Considering that you've been to all of our practices and even filled in for some of us, and plus you're the only one here that can be a highflyer" hannah pleaded.

"Oh god. Ok" you replied. "Great! There are some spare uniforms in the locker room" hannah said pointing towards some doors. 

You walked off to the locker room, the locker room was empty except for a bag on one of benches. "Bingo"

You dug in the bag and pulled out a uniform. "Do I really want to do this?" you asked yourself. "Yeah"

You slid of your pants and slipped on the skirt, then took of your shirt and replaced it with the cheer shirt. You took off your shoes and dug around the bag till you found the crew boys shoes. Which were basically just black and purple Nike airs. Sleek and cute, you placed your clothes into a locker and shut it. You gave the skirt one last tug before walking out, no one seemed to notice you.

However, you noticed that the crew boys arrived. You groaned as you passed. You walked back over to the girls and greeted them, "hey" you tapped hannah's shoulder. "Oh! Hey y-" hannah was about to finish when she cut herself off. "OH, MY ROSES! YOU LOOK STUNNIN!" For the next few minutes, you were showered with compliments, "thank you, thank you" you thanked. 

You stood up taking hannahs place as she sat down. "Alright girls, here's the plan" y/n began to explain.

"So, I was thinking that we could do the dance that puffy planned, everyone knows how that goes right?" they all nodded.

"So drista and hannah are going to cartwheel diagonally across, and alyssa and niki are going to launch me into the air, I'll do a couple flips and a corkscrew on my way down, and land on my back. Meanwhile drista and hannah are going to be doing cartwheels, handstands, jumps, and twirls past eachother. Got it?" you explained

They all nodded their heads, "Now let's do this" you smiled. All the girls got up and began to walk to position. The crew boys lined up against EA. Ea's cheerleaders were shooting the girls glares to which the girls returned. "I swear on my life if that girl looks at me like that again her cheap ass hair extensions are coming out" you threatened. "Y/n! Leave me some!" hannah smirked. 

The girls got into formation, hannah and drista  were at the front, alyssa and niki were a inch away from them diagonally, and you were in the middle. "GO" you yelled out, the girls began to do the dance that puffy synchronized. The girls were jumping and twirling around each other while the boys were seemingly trying to look up their skirts.

"Holy shit!" george shouted, "what happened?" punz asked. "IS THAT Y/N?!" george shouted. Everyone on the crew boys sprinted closer to get a better look, to their Suprise, it indeed was.

Alyssa and niki put their hands in front of you near your knee, while drista and hannah were doing all kinds of crazy flips and cartwheels. You breathed out before stepping onto their hands, they immediately flung you up, first thing you did was a flip then went into a corkscrew formation as you landed on your back.

You landed in the arms of alyssa and niki. You jumped off as they back up, and drista and hannah did one last diagonal cartwheel before assuming their positions, hannah and drista went to the front while niki and hannah lifted you up.

They held you up as you stood up on their hands and did on last cheer, before stopping and posing, and drista and hannah did the same while niki and lyssa posed Aswell. 

Everyone began to cheer at you, "THATS MY SISTER" dream cheered at drista. The boys then began to talk amongst themselves as they waited for the coach to let the game start.

Then a set of footsteps came behind them, "whatcha talkin about boys" someone said from behind them, they quickly darted around to see you in your cheer uniform. "Uh" karl said staring you up and down. "Y/n, what were you doing?" sapnap asked. "You're not usually a cheerleader"

"Well puffy didn't show up and she was highflyer, and nobody else knew how to be a highflyer. So, I filled in for her" y/n replied. "Oh" sapnap exhaled.

"YO Y/N! GET OVER HERE" hannah shouted, "MK BE RIGHT THERE" you shouted back. "Gotta go boys"

You began to run across the field to hannah. "NICE ASS" someone shouted at you. "THANKS, GOT IT FROM MY MOM" you shouted back. "SLUT" the boy yelled.  All the boys glared in that direction. It was one of the boys from EA, "there going down." dream mumbled.

The coach jogged over to the crew boys, "yo your team will be merging with sbi due to a lack of players on your team, seeing as you only have 6." the coach said. Everyone simply nodded as sbi walked over. Wilbur cracked his knuckles. "You thinkin what I'm thinkin?" wilbur asked. Everyone nodded once again, they were planning something. You didn't know what though.

Hannah ran over to y/n, "Yo y/n! You good?" hannah asked, "never better" you smiled back. EA's cheerleaders were still glaring. Meanwhile the boys lined up, crew boys made sure to be extra violent just because of that remark.

The whistle blew and the game kicked off, dream threw the ball at sapnap, and sapnap caught it. He ran and ran across the field to EA's side. His footsteps were quick as he glided across the field. And before he even knew what was going on he was tackled by 7 people

The ball rolled out of sapnaps hands; a whistle was blown signaling to get off of him. EA got one point while the crew boys and sbi were left with none.

Everyone got back into positron, glares burning through each other. Then the whistle blew once more, everyone ran and ran. This time wilbur was thrown the ball, he was surprisingly fast for how tall he was. Then 3 guys jumped at him, however he swiftly dodged them and threw the ball to techno.

Techno ran and ran, dodging anyone who wanted to tackle him. Then he made it to EA'S side, everyone on the crew boys side jumped in happiness.

EA looked pissed; grumbles were heard but barely. Then everyone lined up once more, then that whistle rang out. The game went on like usual, crashing and slamming. 

"Heyyy" one of the ea. girls smirked at you, "hey" you smiled back. "You're like really pretty" the ea girl stated looking you up and down. "Thanks" you smiled back. "Eugh, I don't even know how your friends with them. There all so fuckin ugly, and don't get me started on the blonde one. Shes so-" the girl was cut off by y/n tackling her. 

"SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP" you said in between punches. You then proceeded to punch the girl until she was bloody, then you ripped out her hair extensions. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" the girl cried out, "NOPE TALK SHIT GET HIT" you yelled out. The girl by then got up and began to run, she wasn't hurt that bad just bloody nose. 

She pussily ran to ea's side to her cheer buddies.

A whistle was blew signaling the game was to pause. The boys looked up in confusion, then they saw you hitting a girl. By then the coaches were running over to stop you, the boys just stared. They never remembered you being that violent.

You were dragged by the arms; you went kicking and screaming. Meanwhile the crew boys just stared in shock, you were dragged to an office. 

𝐀/𝐧

𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐰𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐮𝐥, 𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟏𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐜𝐲𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬. <𝟑

-𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫 ^^