Pretty Little Things

"I hate you, Mew Suppasit." Gulf yelled with big fat tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Bub, stop crying."

"No. Bub will cry. Bub hates you."

"Why does bub hate me?"

Gulf sniffled, "Because you spanked bub."

"No, I didn't."

Vegas whistled, "Are you guys kinky?"

"Shut up, Vegas."

Gulf put a finger on Vegas mouth to shut him, "Don't talk, Veggie."

"What? Veggie? It's Vegas."

Gulf frowned at being corrected, "It's veggie. Bub says it's veggie then it's veggie."

"No, it's Vegas."

"Veggie."

"Vegas."

"Veggie."

"Vegas."

"Veggie."

"Guys shut up." Mew yelled.

Vegas looked at Mew in confusion, "What's wrong with him?"

"Nothing." Mew didn't know what to say.

Gulf smacked Mew on head, "Are you ignoring me?"

Mew pulled Gulf on his lap, "No. How can I ignore my bub? Did I hurt you? I wasn't smacking-"

Vegas shouted, "Have you been beating up your husband?"

Mew sighed, "No-"

Gulf sniffled more in attempt to draw attention, "Yes, Mewie beats bub."

Vegas glared at Mew, "What is this I'm hearing, Mew?"

"Vegas, stop overreacting."

"Overreacting? I'm overreacting? You are beating this beautiful fluff ball and you've audacity to say that?" Vegas said dramatically.

Mew sighed in annoyance, "It's not like that. I wasn't beating him or anything. I just tapped him on head a little and he's blowing it out of proportion."

Vegas turned to Gulf, "Mewie say you're bad boy."

Gulf smacked Mew in face, "Bub is not bad. You are bad."

"Come to me, Gulfie. I'll protect you from this monster."

Gulf waddled to Vegas and sat beside him and both of them started talking animatedly about something Mew didn't care to know. He was tired as hell from working overtime all the week and was hoping for some relaxing time at home on weekend but seemed like that was out of question. He hadn't expected Gulf to regress in front of Vegas and now he wasn't sure how to explain all of this to his friend. Yet to his surprise Vegas was handling it all pretty well. He hadn't shown any hostility or annoyance towards Gulf and was in fact indulging him. Gulf was extra fussy today, maybe because of nightmare he had last night. He turned towards duo having a nonsensical argument.

"Bub has pretty clothes."

"Me too." Vegas replied.

"Bun has pretty things."

"Me too."

"Bub has lots of pretty things."

"Me too."

Gulf pouted adorably, "Bub has shiny things too."

Vegas pouted, "Me too."

"Bub has more pretty things than you."