Notifications

"Bun?"

"....... "

"Bub?"

"....... "

"Gulf?"

"........ "

All Mew received in reply was soft snores as Gulf slept peacefully like he hadn't been seducing Mew just minutes ago. Mew couldn't believe Gulf would wear something like that. That choker looked especially well on Gulf's neck and Mew couldn't help imagining his name engraved on it. How utterly beautiful his bun would look wearing a collar with his name. Where did Gulf even get that thing? Maybe his bub wasn't as innocent as he had imagined and that thought excited him. He glanced at the sleeping form of his husband and decided to change him out of the costume since it must be uncomfortable.

Next morning, Mew and Gulf were cleaning the living room after Vegas had left with his luggage. Gulf felt sad watching his one and only friend leave the house. Though Vegas had promised to visit frequently still it won't be same as living in the same house. He had been avoiding Mew because he felt embarrassed about last night. He had worn that maid outfit just for fun. He hadn't expected that sort of reaction from Mew. Did Mew think he was weird for wearing girly clothes? It's not like he could directly ask him about it. He still felt shy around Mew at times. It was Sunday so Mew was cooking breakfast for them while Gulf was taking shower. Gulf finished his shower and went to his dressing table to get ready for his video call with Vegas. He wanted to look pretty.

He was on video call with Vegas when Mew called him for breakfast

He was on video call with Vegas when Mew called him for breakfast. He didn't hear him call and continued talking with Vegas. Mew came upstairs and saw Gulf smiling while conversing with Vegas. Completely irrational as it was, Mew felt a spark of jealousy as he watched Gulf smile like that at someone else. Mew walked towards the bed and wrapped his arms around Gulf's waist, and placed a kiss on Gulf's neck startling him in the process.

"M-Mew?"

"Yes, bub. Breakfast is ready. Let's eat."

"I'll come downstairs later. I'm talking to Vegas-"

"I'm sure Vegas wouldn't want to keep you from eating. Right?" Mew glared at the screen making Vegas laugh.

"Sure. Gulf let's talk later. Bye." The call was disconnected.