Happiness Suits You

Gulf's book, "Casket of Love" was received favorably by the public. It was on the bestseller list for 5 consecutive weeks. He had been to sell many copies of the book leading to permanent contract with the publishing house. They decided to keep his identity hidden since that kind of worked as a strategy to attract readers. People wanted to know the face behind the book and were continuously hyping it. Gulf had started working on his next novel which was going to be a rom-com. He felt like now he knew enough about love to write about it.

Mew had succeeded in establishing his company with his team members. It was a marketing company and things looked pretty good for them. All that hard work had payed off in the end. They had decided to move into new house they had bought. It had been hard living in that basement room but they had managed. Now that money wasn't such a pressing issue they decided to get their own place and decorate it the way they want. They had invited everyone for the housewarming party on the weekend.

Vegas, Ayan, Akk, Phayu, Rain, Ohm, Tine and Wat had arrived at the house were mesmerized with the decor. It was small but beautifully decorated.

"Guys, this is awesome

"Guys, this is awesome." Akk said.

"Gulf decorated it all."

"Bro, you've got knack for interior designing." Rain exclaimed.

"Thanks. Have a seat." Gulf said shyly.

He was getting better at talking with others. His therapist had been quite happy with his progress. He regressed very rarely these days. He could manage his stress easily now. He felt comfortable with Mew's friends. It helped that they were really warm and friendly. Gulf and Mew had spent the afternoon preparing delicious snacks and food. Everyone was sitting in the living room and talking about something or the other. For the first time in his life, Gulf felt what it must be like having a family. To have people who love and cherish you without expecting anything in return.