Chap. Two ;

Beomgyu PoV;

"But you promised!" Ugh, Huening Kai can be a bit...annoying sometimes. Wait— not a bit, he can be the most annoying little piece of shit ever, but I can annoy him back so it's completely fine!

"Kai, do you really think I have the courage to talk to Taehyun? The most I've done is mumble the word 'Hi' to him. How do you even mumble such a short word!?" I shouted at him.

We were currently walking through the hallways of my college. We're normally never late, wait no— Kai's never late. I'm almost always late, but today, he bugged me to get up early so that's what I did.

As we were walking through the hallways, I see a crowd near our lockers, Kai notices too.

"Ugh Yeonjun hyung and Soobin hyung are fighting again. Do they not have anything better to do? They just like the attention. Especially Soobin hyung." I groaned. Kai sighed beside me. "Do you wanna go check it out? We might get some drama."

I looked at him for a second before dashing to the said crowd.

"Move over! We wanna see!" We screamed. The whole school knows we're the ones always the one carrying every person's secrets, and they don't care. They might even help with it!

"Okay, whose side are you on?" Huening asks me. "Uhmm, Yeonjun Hyung's side, because he's stronger."  I reply looking at Yeonjun Hyung's muscles.

"Then I'm on Soobin Hyung's side!" Kai says a bit too loudly. Too loud that the people we were taking sides of got startled by us.

"You guys are choosing sides? Seriously?" Soobin hyung asks from the left side where he was standing, waiting for a punch from Yeonjun hyung anytime. "Well if you are, pick me. I'm definitely going to win." He continues, glancing at his opponent while smirking.

"Ugh Huening is picked you, I'm going for Yeonjun hyung since he's pretty muscular." I answer stealing a glance at Yeonjun hyung, who seems to be waaaay over himself. "Don't mess me up on this Yeonjun hyung. W—We're even betting money."

Woah. Why did I say that.

"W—Wait wha—" I put my hand over Huening's mouth before smiling awkwardly at Soobin hyung and Yeonjun hyung. "You what." Yeonjun hyung asks looking at me weirdly. "Do you really trust me that much? We're quite literally strangers."

"Ew what. That's disgusting. Stop getting ideas, weirdo." Yeonjun hyung seemed relieved, while I was too. "Okay ready 3 2 1 go—" Before I could finish my countdown Yeonjun hyung RUDLEY interrupted me.

"Wait wait! If either of us win, what are you gonna do for us?"

WHAT!? What kind of question is that!? You're fighting for yourselves, not for us! We're just betting... wait Huening doesn't know that yet...eh, I'll tell him to give me money later.

"You're fighting for yourselves! Not for us, what the hell?" I say furrowing my brows to its limit. "Oh yeah. Never mind, go on with the countdown."

I face - palm before starting ONCE AGAIN.

"OKAY...3 2 1 goo!" I scream enthusiastically.

Me and Huening eagerly watch the fight, who's gonna win? Yeonjun hyung or Soobin hyung? Me or Huening Kai?

I very much love betting. Not to an extent, but playfully I like it, and this fits the category amazingly.

Sly as I am, I swiftly pull Huening closer to explain to him about...betting...

"Okay okay, let's just bet 1,000 won. Pleasseeee!"  Huening looks at me like he's going to kill me. That's understandable, but not now, he can kill me after.

"Ugh. Why am I stuck with you." He says. I giggle before diverting my attentions to the fight that's happening right in front of us. "You love me too much. You can't help it, can you" He scoffs at my question. "As if."

It was getting close to class time and the fight didn't look like it was going to be over soon. Even though Yeonjun hyung had some bruises on his arm and biceps, while Soobin hyung had a lot of scratches all through his body, they weren't giving up.

Hmm, how can I end this...I start thinking.

"OKAY OKAY! STOP!" I scream, separating the two. "Wha??"

"It's almost class time, just play Rock Paper Scissors." I say. Huening Kai, Soobin hyung and Yeonjun hyung look at me like I'm crazy, which
I am, just not right now.

"Just please! Then we can finish this!" I say, shamelessly pouting like I'm in an aegyo show or something. Yeonjun hyung scoffs before motioning Soobin hyung to put up his hands.

"Wait, you're listening to him?" The said person asks. "Ugh we'll let them slide. Plus they bet-ed on us, they have to watch the fight don't they?" Yeonjun hyung was right...I'm only saying that cause that's literally my idea.

"Ugh okay whatever. We're doing a rematch without these two." He says glancing at Huening Kai. Huh?? Hello?? I'm here too. You just said 'without there two' I think before scoffing.

"Okay okay, just play." I say checking my phone for the time once in a while.

"Rock paper scissors shoot!" I say loudly so the whole crown can hear. "Ah, a tie. You both picked scissors. Ugh" I roll my eyes. "I—Why are you pissed of at everything?" Spobin hyung asks while screaming. I roll my eyes once again before shouting, "Rock Paper Scissors shoot!"

"YESS!!"
,
Some of the crowd doesn't clap while some of the crowd do clap. Including me. Yeonjun hyung won!! Yay!

He then goes for a high-five to me which I just give him a weird look in reply. We're not even that close yet. I don't even know if he's in our class or not.

"Okay! Everyone go to your classes! Show's over." I say pretending to close curtains. Everyone leaves. I smile really wide while turning back to the three. Of course, dramatically scaring Soobin hyung.

Even though we don't interact, everyone knows their personalities, but that's not how I know them. I couldn't care less. It was of course Huening Kai. He knows everyone's secrets, and for some reason mine. Which always makes me anxious.

"Okay, go to your classes you two. If you skip classes I will tell the principal." I say crossing my hands looking at both of them. "Ugh, wait. We have to wait for our friend, he's always late."

"Taehyun?? Is he here? When will he be here?" I ask eagerly. I know they're his friends, but I hate them for that exact reason.

"Uh—Why do you ask? You sound like you have a crush on him or something." And with this I immediately shut up. "Come on. I bored let's just go and wait in the classroom." Yeonjun hyung says before dragging Soobin into...OUR CLASSROOM!?

"W—Wait!! That's our classroom what're you guys doing?" I said running after them. "Oh, I didn't you you were in our classroom. Pretty cool. Okay see you." Yeonjun hyung says abruptly before dragging Soobin away, again.

The only thing I knew was that Taehyun was in class B while I am in class A. I'm a pretty good student, so I got into the first section, These two however...they seem too dumb to be in the first section. If you didn't catch on I'm talking about Yeonjun hyung and Soobin hyung.

"Ugh whatever. I can't wait to see my Taehyunnie!!" I giggle to myself before getting into my classroom, with Huening following behind.

I immediately turn back. "My money please." I ask looking at his face, with my innocent one. "Ugh fine, here you go. At least it's not a big amount."

I'm rich!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my god. 1295 words...wow. That's the most I've written^^ anyway, see you in the next chapter! Comment what you think^^ bye bye~