Chap. Eleven ;

e l e v e n

Warning ;;

Blood,

&

Bullying.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Beomgyu decided he didn't want lunch as Hyuka disappeared somewhere and he always didn't have an appetite whenever Huening Kai isn't there. He started searching for the younger, hoping he's on the roof or somewhere, but to his demise, Hyuka is no where to be seen.

He passes the lockers and is now passing the boy's restroom, only to be met with a loud voice screaming 'stop' . Beomgyu couldn't describe it but it felt like he knew the voice. Instinct made him rush into the restroom to be met with a horrific scene.

Blood.

Bruises.

And cuts.

Beomgyu met the boy on the floor's eyes and looked up to the boy standing to see him with blood on his hands.

"Bangchan."

The said boy smirks as he gets closer to the boy on the floor.

"Don't you dare go near Hyuka."

Beomgyu resists the urge to kick Bangchan. "Yeah? And what are you going to do about it?"

"I'll tell the fucking principle."

Bangchan's eyes widen but retract as his mouth forms a smirk.

"You think I'll let you live for that long?"

His grip on the hem of Hyuka's shirt tightens.

It was Beomgyu's turn to smirk now.

"I'll make you let me live that long."

Bangchan frowns, letting go of the younger forcefully, pushing him back.

"We're not over yet, Kai."

He say as he leaves as both the boys stare at him. Beomgyu runs to Hyuka and crouches down.

"Should we tell someone?" He asks examining the cuts and bruises on the boy.

"No hyung. He's MY ex. You should not be involved in this." The boy says, a single tear drop falls form his eyes.

Beomgyu wipes it with his thumb, pulling the younger into an embrace.

"No. I chose to be involved. I will be involved. Got it?" The older says, ruffing the other's hair.

Hyuka smiles. "Okay then."

m e a n w h i l e ; ;

"Soobin." Yeonjun says approaching the said boy. He waves to the smaller boy next to Soobin.

'Hi hyung."