Chap. Seven ;

,,,

,,,

This was amazing. Beomgyu and his crush on a date (kinda). Nothing could satisfy Beomgyu more than this. They were outside a coffee shop's shed. It had suddenly started raining and both of them were soaked.

"I'm so sorry Taehyun ssi." Beomgyu says bowing a full 90 degrees. The younger just chuckles before replying, "Oh, don't be! I love the rain, but you're more soaked than me. Are you sure you won't catch a cold?"

"Oh, no! Of course not! I love the rain too! I've been soaked so much more than this and I've never got a cold! So you don't have to worry!" He replies. "Hm, okay then."

Beomgyu took a moment to observe and take in Taehyun's beauty. His blonde wavy hair swaying in the wind, his big eyes different from any other's and his nose looked...beautiful to him.

A boost of confidence came over Beomgyu. "I—Is this a...date?" Taehyun looked at him with wide eyes not expecting such a bold question from a very shy boy.

Beomgyu realised this almost immediately shutting his eyes tightly. "I—I didn't mean it like that I- I meant—" He was interrupted by a low and deep chuckle. He opened his right eye followed by his left one.

Taehyun looked at the older, his cheeks tinted with a light shade of pink and red. "Sure. It's a date." He says smiling. Beomgyu would've kissed him right there if it wasn't for consequences later.

The older blushed immensely almost as if he was sick. "O—Oh..." Taehyun let out another small chuckle before pointing the café behind them. "Do you want some coffee?"

...

"Yeonjun, why the hell am I here?" The tall dark haired boy questioned the older. Yeonjun just chuckled. "Because I wanted you here." He simply stated not looking at the latter.

Soobin just scoffs. They were inside a flower shop shading them away from the rain.

Soobin then looks at the younger boy beside him who was admiring the pretty flowers, trying to pinpoint where he saw him from. "Erm...are you on national geographic by any chance?"

Huening Kai looked at the older with questioning eyes. "What did you just say?" He didn't want to sound provocative but that's what Soobin found him as. "Hey hey, are you trying to fight me or something?"

"When did I ever say that!?" Hyuka replies putting his arms up before letting them loose by his sides. "Well you looked like you said that." The older simply replies. "Ahem, it's 'heard like you said that' Learn English." Soobin rolls his eyes at the younger's brattiness.

"Shut up, both of you." Yeonjun says still not looking at either one of them having someone else in mind.

"You don't even know me!" Hyuka says loudly getting people's attention.