Chap. Six ;

The next few days have been...okay for Beomgyu. Though, it was pretty normal but, sometimes Yeonjun would come up to his locker and just...talk? For some reason Beomgyu found that weird.

Yeonjun walks up to the familiar silver lockers that held their precious belongings, finding a pretty black haired boy rearranging his stuff. "Hello Beomgyu-ssi!" He says excitingly waving his hands so fast the Beomgyu couldn't even see it.

"Huh? Yeonjun hyung? Wha—" He was cut off by the older's voice starting to chime in. "I'll tell you what I want in return later." He says cockily. "I wasn't even going to ask that, dumbass." The smaller replies before walking away.

"Hey! Who are you calling dumbass? I'm helping you remember?" That was right. Beomgyu had no choice but to be 'nice' to the older. "Ugh fine whatever. I have to go find Hyuka. Bye." He says rolling his eyes before leaving.

"I'll bring Taehyun this Saturday to the park near the school." The older says loud enough for Beomgyu to hear. The younger just side eyes the latter not taking it seriously.

That was their last interaction which was yesterday. Today is Saturday so Beomgyu can spend time with Hyuka and that's exactly what he did. They both went to the park ate ice cream and even went to a museum.

"Beomgyu hyung, look!" Hyuka called out motioning his hands in an impatient way. Beomgyu got up from the grass he was sitting on making his way to the younger. "So you're suddenly using honourifics?" He asks raising a brow.

Hyuka just rolled his eyes as he raised both of his hands, firmly holding something. "It's a ladybird!" He says opening his hands. Beomgyu looks at it before looking at the younger.

"You wanted to show me this?" He asks. A slight disbelief in his voice that hyuka could sense. The latter formed a small pout on his lips before attacking and tackling down the older to the ground.

"Hyuka what the actual—" Beomgyu was cut off, not from a voice, but from a certain trio approaching the two. "Yah! Get up! Quick!" He says pushing Hyuka off of his stomach. The younger looks at the latter with wide eyes, obviously confused.

"Don't ask questions, look, Taehyun, Soobin and...Yeonjun." The older says but it was useless. Hyuka still couldn't understand anything. "I have no time to explain Hyuka, I'm so sorry. I just need you to act normal, Okay?" He says nervously looking back at the younger and the trio approaching.

Shit. I thought he wasn't serious. Did he have to? I didn't even say anything.

Yeonjun looked around, presumably for a specific raven haired boy. Beomgyu was just taken aback from the sight. What was he gonna do now? "Beomgyu, what's happening?"

"Like i said I'll tel you lat—" He was cut off, again. This time by a voice and a hand on his shoulder.

"Beomgyu-ssi!"

Oh no no no no no no please no.

"Uh—Yeonjun. Hi." He says waving slowly, looking at the trio before his eyes traveled to a blond boy his height. The latter just smiled which made Beomgyu shyly return the gesture. "Beomgyu-ssi!"

"A-Ah, yes Yeonjun hyung?" The before mentioned stammers. The owner of the voice looks at him with a smug expression. "Remember how me Hyuka and Soobin have a group project to do?"

Seriously? He couldn't think of a better excuse. That's so cliché.

"Uhm, yeah." Beomgyu answers. He managed to glance at Taehyun who had confusion in his eyes. "Huh? Yeonjun you never told me this." He says looking at Soobin who has just the amount of confusion in his face.

"Yeah Yeonjun. Are you su—" Soobin was cut off by Yeonjun immediately dragging Hyuka and Soobin far away from Beomgyu and Taehyun. The younger of the two left dumbfounded. "Uhm...that was weird, wasn't it?"

Beomgyu says trying to start off a conversation. This was not like him. He never starts conversations but, it's different this time. He was with his future boyfriend. His future husband.

"I know...weird." Beomgyu's heart started racing as if it's only sole goal is to be the first in a marathon. He chuckles before speaking. "Would you like some ice cream? We've got Häagen Dazs near by here." Taehyun was now intrigued. He couldn't turn down free ice cream.

...

"Mmmm! This is delicious! I could eat this for days!" Exclaimed Taehyun licking the last few bits of ice there was left in the cup. Beomgyu giggles to himself before saying, "You'll get a brain freeze." Taehyun glared at the older before going to back to the delicious snack in his hands.

Beomgyu had never talked or spent time with Taehyun like this. It would mainly go like ;

"Go and talk to him!" Hyuka pushed the older to Taehyun who was just minding his business. "Okay okay." Beomgyu confidently went over to the younger latter adjusting his voice to sound low to be more...attractive?

He went over to him but didn't realise the younger had air pods in.

"H-Hey?"

Silence.

"Taehyun?

Silence again.

"HELLO!?"

"H—Huh?"

The younger looked up to a boy with red tinted cheeks hiding in his own hands. Just as he was going talk to him again, Beomgyu ran away embarrassed that he may have disturbed Taehyun.

So you can imagine Beomgyu's happiness when he finally got to spend time with Taehyun. All in all, they're eating ice cream. It's almost a date! "Do you like it?" The olde r of the two asks letting his head rest on the palm of his hand as he admired the younger.

"Mhm! Of course!" Taehyun says cheerfully.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOMGHE'SSOCUTEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Beomgyu nodded as a reply to the younger as he was having a mental breakdown of the other's cuteness. "P—Pretty cold today, huh?" The boy sitting on the other side of the table looks at him quizzically.

"Beomgyu, it's literally summer. It's 31 degrees ( CELSIUS )"

"O—Oh, yeah. Pretty hot today huh?" He stammers throughout the sentence. Beomgyu didn't know but the younger was admiring him, also having a mental breakdown in his mind about how cute he was.

The older's black opaque hair bouncing each time he takes a step, big or small. His lips parting at everything he found hard to understand. His widened eyes plastered on him every time he couldn't figure something out. It had always amazed Taehyun. Beomgyu had always amazed him.

Have I  fallen in love?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Has he fallen in love? Because I have. 🥴🥴

Anw, sorry for the short chapter, I tried. 😭