Chap. Eight ;

Beomgyu opened the door with his spare key, he had already lost the other one and someone stole the other other one so he's left with one spare key to not lose or let get stolen

It was 23 : 35 and Beomgyu was not tired at all. He decided that he'll just play video games on his ps3. It has been months since he used it and he doesn't even know if it works.

"Please work, please work." He whispers under his breath, setting up the ps3. "Aha! Thank you so much." He exclaimed when it finally worked after over five minutes

He sat down on his beanbag chair and started playing till 7 'o clock. His first period starts at 8 : 00 .

"Shit. It's seven o clock!? What? It felt like five minutes!" He says getting ready for science. They need to wear a lab coat for some reason and Beomgyu gave that to his aunt to wash. So right now, he had to go back to his house, check if his aunt had washed it, and come back.

"I hate everything."

...

He finally arrives at his house, taking off his shoes faster than he has ever done before and sprints into the living room where he sees his uncle watching some sort of drama.

"Hm, beom, why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be at your dorms?"

""Uhm, yes! But where's auntie?"

"Why do you ask, you know she's in the shop."

"Right sorry i forgot that."

Both his uncle and auntie own a meat barbecue shop / restaurant. They make enough money for all three of them and Beomgyu is happy for them.

He rushes to the shop which thankfully is only across the street.

"Auntie!"

"Hm, yes beomie ah?"

"M-My lab coat I gave you last week, did you wash it?"

His aunt thought for a moment before her eyes glittered.

"Oh, yes! Go check the second drawer in the laundry room !"

Beomgyu rushes out before rushing back in.

"Thank you auntie !" He bows before rushing out again.

He goes to the place his auntie had told him and started rummaging through the various clothes. "Lab coat, lab coat..." He muttered under his breath over and over again.

"Found it, oh my gosh! Thank you so much!"

He runs out to the living room, wearing the lab coat. He says goodbye to his uncle and runs out of the house in a flash.

...

"Choi Beomgyu?"

"Here!"

Beomgyu raises his hand, his raven bangs covering his face as he doesn't even look up at the class, his face in a random notebook he was doodling in. He sits at the back of the class near the window. He liked to watch squirrels climb up trees and go into their little hole in said tree and also likes watching birds feeding their little ones. It's cute.

He sits beside no one as he always puts his bag there and no one really wants to sit with him and Beomgyu knows and loves this.

Time skip
(break time)

"Did you hear about the new student?"

"Yeah! I heard she was in this school 3 years ago, left and is now coming back!"

"Ah, really?"

"Yes! And I even heard that she's—"

Before Mi-Cha could finish what she was saying a loud raspy voice filled the room which silenced those who were talking.

"If I hear one more word about the new student, I won't hesitate to break each one of you's necks."

Yeonjun said.

"U-Uhm yes, Yeonjun ssi." Ha-Ri said instead of Mi-Cha because she was frozen by the sudden loud voice.

Yeonjun left the room leaving everyone in said room speechless. Including Beomgyu.

Who the hell is he to say who we talk about? Who even is the new student? Am I going to have to share a dorm with her?

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Filler chapter btw

Question ; who do ya'll think is the new student? 👀