Chap. Tweleve ;

They made it out of the medical centre and into the courtyard where a lone bench was placed near the water fountain. The three not knowing if they should go to class, or skip it.

'Should we skip class? Don't you think Mr. Park would be angry at me...' Beomgyu asks. 'I think we should go...' He continues. He says this because he wants to avoid any awkward moments between him and Taehyun.

Beomgyu what the fuck. You literally came outside because you wanted to spend time with Taehyun!

He thinks. He had been staring at absolutely nothing which scared the other two.

'You okay?' Yeonjun asks Beomgyu who shakes his head. 'Uh yeah.' He says. Yeonjun cocks a brow but doesn't bother to ask more questions.

'Beomgyu, how are your dance classes going?' Taehyun asks gaining Beomgyu's attention. The older's cheeks now heating up, he manages to answer. 'G—Good...' He barely could even say that. It came out as a whisper.

'Oh nice!' Taehyun smiled which made Beomgyu smile.

Yeonjun looked at both of them. Clearing sensing they're in love. He smiles satisfied.

'Who's your roommate, Beomgyu? Is he nice?' Taehyun asks. They were now sat at the bench.

'Oh it's the new girl.' He replies which makes Yeonjun freeze.

'Oh really?' Taehyun asks.

'Mhm! I heard her name is Charyeong! She's really nice!' This made Yeonjun uncomfortable. Why is she sharing a room with Beomgyu? It made Yeonjun feel...agitated.

'Oh nice! Which class is she in?' Taehyun asks once again. Beomgyu shakes his head. 'I don't know' He manages to let out a chuckle at the end.

Taehyun's and Beomgyu's eyes widen as Yeonjun abruptly stands up.

'Beomgyu...' He says looking down at the boy in question. Beomgyu raises his brow. 'Uh, yes?'

'Where the fuck is Chaeryeong?' Beomgyu eyes widen once again. 'Hm? How would I know?'

Taehyun sat there, observing the situation. Not knowing what's going on. He's close to Yeonjun but Yeonjun never revealed anything about his past life to him.

'What happened hyung?' Beomgyu asks, concerned.

'Taehyun...can I borrow Beomgyu for a moment.' He asks turning to Taehyun's side and forcing a fake smile.

'Uh sure.' It came out more of a question than an answer. Yeonjun dragged Beomgyu all the way to the other side of the fountain.

...

'Uhm so...what happened?' The older asks approaching the younger who was sitting on the bed. His cuts and bruises looking like they weren't going to dry anytime soon.

'I...fell down.' Hyuka answers staring at the tall boy getting his tools. Soobin just scoffs.

'Falling doesn't make that much damage. What really happened?' Hyuka bites his lip. He shakes his head gaining Soobin's attention.

'Never mind. We'll talk about that later.' The older says, a small soft smile forming on his lips making his dimples pop out. Hyuka couldn't help but be endeared by the boy.

Hyuka let Soobin touch the wound on his arm going so far as to giving his his arm. Soobin took out a cotton pad and dabbed it on the wound. Hyuka closed his eyes. He was always very sensitive to seeing blood and bruises.