Chap. Nine ;

""【~~~~~~~】 ""

""【~~~~~~~】 ""

Beomgyu finally made through what felt like the longest day of his life, trying to avoid Yeonjun as he thinks he might be angry at him for whatever reason he doesn't know.

Who's the new student and what connection do they have with Yeonjun?

Beomgyu noticed Mi-Cha and Ha-Rin walking to the girls' dorm and decided to ask them a few questions about the said new person joining the school. The two girls seem trustworthy enough.

"Uhm, Mi-Cha! Ha-Ri!"

The two girls looked back at the mention of their name. They looked at each other before looking at the boy that's only an inch taller than them, which is weird cause most of the boys in school are above 5"11.

"Uhm, Beomgyu right?" Mi-Cha asks pointing at the said boy.

"Mhm, yes."

"So what do you want?"

"Uhm so I heard you both talk about the new student."

"Oh yeah!"

"And since there are no rooms left and I'm the only one with no roommate, they're gonna have to be my roommate so I just want to know more about the person."

Both the girls look at each other again before hiding a small smile on their lips.

"Well, the first thing you need to know is...they're a she."

Beomgyu froze for a moment. A girl? Sharing a room with Beomgyu? What?

"I'm sorry what?"

"Yeah a girl."

"Okay...do you happen to know her name?"

Mi-Cha looks at Ha-Ri. Beomgyu just assumes that Ha-Ri was the one who knew her name.

"Her name's Chaeryeong."

Beomgyu bowed and walked back to his dorms, not noticing that the girls had one more important thing to say to him.

"" ... ""

Beomgyu PoV ;

I wonder when she'll come. I hope she's nice.

Sometimes I wished Hyuka could've been my roommate but he of course didn't want to because for some reason he didn't like the fact I stayed up late. He sleeps at like 8 and wakes up at 4. He's weird.

"Well if she's coming tomorrow, I'll need to clean up her side of the room."

I get up and start clearing out the desk I used to use to just put my clothes on but now it's going to be actually used as a desk. I put my clothes in the wardrobe and start cleaning out the drawers.