000

Y/N L/N was a girl who was always thinking about something. Her brain never seemed to slow it's rapid and intrusive thoughts. Life was fucked, And well if anyone was to know about how fucked life was y/n would consider herself an expert.

She was Born February 21, 1967 in Aberdeen, WA. Her father worked at the local pharmacy and her mother stayed at home taking care of y/n. Her parents rushed into their marriage. They thought they would have a happy ever after love story, But they were just "high school sweethearts" that didn't even know what love felt like. Her mother continuously questioned why she was married to him, as their violent fighting never seemed to fix their problems. Soon things seemed to dim down when a new member of the family came along.

When Y/N was born she was alone, the only child. She was one of the sweetest kids you would have ever met. She was the human form of bubbles and vanilla. Being the only child meant she was all alone, luckily she had a lot of cousin's who were like her siblings. Y/n never stopped moving. She was such a lively kid whose presence brightened the mood immediately. Just by the mention of her name it would put a change into the atmosphere. She was very hyper, And her father couldn't  seem to grasp the fact that children are like that. It truly hurt y/n due to the embarrassment she felt from her fathers strict comments and distant behavior.

As y/n got older so did her mom and she had finally reached her breaking point. It was extremely rare to hear of someone getting a divorce, so her mother forgot the idea, But slowly felt different when she heard about another couple a few blocks away having a divorce. Her mother somehow gained This confidence, and did what needed to be done...

She got a divorce.

The divorce was a very private thing, not many people knew and quite frankly y/n didn't care. The only thing about there broken relationship she actually cared about was the fact that they were her only example of " true love"in her life. She gave her mom a hard time with almost everything after. She isolated herself in her room and resorted to music as a major escape. She received and electric guitar as a compensation gift, a bass guitar from one of her cousins, an old pearl drum set from her uncle, and a two ukuleles from her grandmother. A piano was also brought into the mix of instruments she had, but it was there when the house was first purchased. She taught herself how to play everything no matter how hard it seemed. Day in and day out there she was Practicing every second she could until she was able to play bits and pieces to most of the Beatles songs. Her fingers always seemed to have bandages on them, and underneath those crisp tan band aids was very soft , and smooth yet calloused fingers, with cuts seeming to cover them completely. The pain didn't bother her in fact she liked it. She liked the feeling of feeling something. She always felt numb.

Y/n was a person who needed to be better than everyone else and nothing less. Her family saw this gift she had for music. It was one of the only things that made her mother proud. It was the only thing she was good at. She wasn't a straight A student. She wasn't one to follow the rules either. This behavior seemed to be the straw that broke the camels back. Her mom had enough so she was sent to live with her dad....

It didn't end well.

She didn't stop acting the same in fact she acted worse. In such a short time her father had found himself a new wife who had already had kids with a previous husband. Y/N wasn't to fond of her new Step-mother Evelyn and her new step mom wasn't to fond of y/n. Evelyn was a mean, selfish person who only cared for her and her children...no one else. When y/ns father had found a new job, a big meeting was held out of town... It was just her, Evelyn and her step siblings. Her stepmother acted as if y/n was a ghost. Nonexistent if you will. At dinner a random small talk came up about LGBT rights.  Y/n said that there was nothing wrong with it, and that it shouldn't matter about size, race, or sexual preference when it comes to loving someone. This enfuriated Evelyn, and Anytime she spoke after that interaction she would be punished by having soap put in her mouth. Well that punishment didn't last very long because by the tenth time in the same day she punished she
Swallowed the soap and walked away.  Evelyn started yelling inaudible words the only sentence that came out normally was "you fat pig." Evelyn didn't feed her the next day, It didn't matter though y/n wasn't hungry she just felt done with everyone. She couldn't even get a moment of peace when her step siblings would come into her room to play.  It's not like she could kick the out anyways, Evelyn would start yelling. Y/n dispissed those children. She hated seeing them smile, laugh or seeing them at all.  She knew there life was filled with bright colors but as they get older they'll see the darkness of the house and there family. A lot of  arguments went on between her father and Evelyn, so she was sent to live with cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, And then finally back to her mom. Y/n was somewhat happy to be with her mom. No annoying kids or cousins to bother her. She could just sit in her room all day and do nothing. She would talk to herself a lot, make up fake scenarios in her head about how she was going to get out of this hell hole of a town, Away from this piece of shit family and go far far away, but she always broke from those day dreams and remembered she lives in Aberdeen a place where it almost feels like it's detached from the rest of the world. If her fake scenarios didn't work out, which she figured wouldn't, she would just end it. End Everything ...all the built up emotions and bullshit problems would float away once she killed herself... You see this is the ending she figured would work out.