004

November  16, 1981

I arrive at the young street bridge. It's a quiet place. It's one of the only places I let my thoughts go.

I look over to see a boy with blonde hair sitting on the ground. He turns his head and faces me. It's Kurt.

"Sorry I'll go" I say quickly. "No it's fine...you can stay" he mumbled "I uh...okay"

I sat down at a reasonable distance from him. I would sit farther but the other Side of the bridge seems to be constantly contaminated with needles and such.

We sat in silence. It's quite strange that it seemed there was barely any tension between us. It's a comfortable silence. Very odd.

Other random ideas and questions run through my head, but stop when the silence is broken.

"You smoke?" Kurt asked. "Yea." I say as he then hands me a cig.

I take this time to examine his face. He has silky blonde hair with fair skin and blue eyes. I can't help but stare into his eyes. I've never seen any like his, such a vibrant color.

He seemed to take notice in me "examining" him and I quickly look away.

"So uh what's your name?" "Oh my names Y/n."
"Cool, uh my names kurt."

"Do you like music kurt?"

That was it. That was the question that sparked an instant connection between the two. One they never believed they could have with anyone.

One that they never wanted yet at the moment longed for. If a stranger passing by looked at the two of them they would have thought they've known each other for years.

Their conversation went from music to art, school, and just life. They had lost track of time and the night sky was shining brighter than any other night before.

Together they both laid looking at the stars. Everything felt off. Off in a good way. Almost as if life wasn't supposed to get this good.

As Kurt and y/n go back and forth with their thoughts, But just then Y/n says something they both will never forget.

"Sometimes I wish everything would just stop. Only for a second. That's usually why I come here. To let everything go. To be in Nirvana."