013

November 20, 1983

"KURT!" I open the house door and run inside. Wendy and Kim aren't home and he usually leaves the door unlocked for me. "KURT!" I run into his room and jump on his bed.

His body is fully covered with a blanket and a pillow is on top of what I believe to be his head. "Kurt? Are you okay?" He slightly moves around and peaks his head out of the covers.

His under eyes are dark and he looks upset. "Are you okay? Do you need anything?" "Well I needed you but you're here now, so no I'm fine." a small smile plays on his lips.

He pulls me into a side hug and brings me down onto the bed with him. "Hey!!" I shout. I turn so I'm facing him. His hair is a mess but I love when his hair is a mess. He looks tired but so... so beautiful.

I reach up to move a piece of hair out of his face, and he closes his eyes softly. My hand cups his cheeks. His eyes gently flutter open making eye contact with mine.

I love when his eyes look into mine, Matter a fact I love everything he does. " what do you want to do today?" He asks in a still sleepy voice.

"Anything is fine." I say softly. "Well we can go to Mandys, if you want..." Mandys is a thrift shop the next town over. It's our favorite store to go to. "Yeah, let's go! I wanna check out weird things they have!"

Me and Kurt are regulars at the store. There was always something unpredictable in the store. Last time we saw a paper weight that was glued to a ceramic rooster on roller skates.

'Mandys' also happened to be connected to 'spins' which is our favorite record shop. "Alright we'll leave in 30 minutes, okay?" He questions.

"Yeah but it doesn't take 30 minutes to get dressed." "I know..." He pulls me closer to his body, while my head rests on his bare chest. His arms wrap around me as if they would never let go.

I move my arms and wrap one around his waist as the other one plays with his hair. We both dozed in and out of sleep but soon Kurt got dressed and we started to drive. Kurts hand reaches towards the radio and turns it on.

'Changing my life with a wave of her hand. Nobody can deny that there's something there." My head turns towards Kurt and his does the same. This is the song...our song.

Flashback- July 23,1982

Mom wasn't home today but that didn't matter because Kurt was over. I walk over to my record player and take out my 'Revolver' album. Here there everywhere gently starts to play. "Hey Kurty!?" "Yeah n/n?" "Dance with me!" I wasn't the type to dance but we're just joking around and having fun.

I grab his hands and pull him up. I place my hands around his neck. I see him hesitate to put his hands on my waist, so I look at him and give him a nod and a smile.

'Changing my life with a wave of her hand.' We slowly sway to the music. He accidentally steps on my foot, causing an embarrassed look to spread across his face.

'I want here everywhere.'

He grabs my hand and spins me around. I slightly trip over his feet making both of us Laugh and smile brightly at each other.

"But to love her is too need her everywhere."

Our laughter dies down and we both meet each others gaze. He pulls me into a hug. while we sway in each others embrace until the song is over. In that moment we both needed each other just as much as the other may have thought.

flashback over

'"each one believing that love never dies." Kurt and I slowly sing together.

"Watching her eyes and hoping I'm always there"

"I will be there and everywhere."

"Here there and everywhere." The guy on the radio starts again. "The Beatles, the best of the best. That was a beautiful song, a special song too many.

"a very special song to me" I hear Kurt mumble to himself, as he gently holds my hand.