captain marvel pt 5

Daisys pov

As soon as i saw the kree person at the helm of the ship, i knew that things were to go very wrong very fast.

And i was very accurate.

I heard as the gunfire started to pop right under our feet. But there bullets... They werent the ones that we at shield had used on our missions. The bullets, felt very different than the ones that we had used. Instead of just lying there on the ground like the human ones did, they sdtually rebounded and seemed like they were targeted at all of us. Well, except for one, though. That was athena. She had managed to avoid their detection and the bullets were just aimed at us. But she seemed to have a problem of her own. While we were trying to dodge the bullets and trying to take out as many kree people as we could, she was trying to combat the rest of them at the same time. With her heightened abilities, that gave her a bigger chance, but no one could tell what she could do, and she didnt know what she could do. She was kind of like the wildcard here.

i quaked the bullets out of my face, clashed them together using my vibrations and they exploded in midair. vers, or whatever her name was actually did that right before i did with my vibrations.,

"i noticed that you copied me."

"i didnt, now just go and help athena deal with the kree."

"im sure that shes fine."

"but she isnt. She might need help. I mean, she might be needing help. Thats why were going there." she said and started to speed off. I completely didnt doubt athenas ability. With a sonic boom, she lifted off. Not fair. I didnt have that ability at first! And she had. How unfair it was, but i grit my teeth together and ran off towards the girl, who was holding her ground.

"we need backup. I repeat. We need backup!" i said to comms before running in to help athena, just before my comms might get destroyed.

athena's pov

i saw the people rushing towards me. I tried to tell them to go and fend off their own enemies, but they didnt get the cue. I somehow had managed to take out some of my own enemies.

for some reason, i was still holding on in there.

suddenly there was this person appearing right in front of me. I knew that something was up. The person was hooded and he didnt identify himself.

"finally proven yourself, eh?"

"who are you?"

"you know who i am."

"wait. Are you the person who... Lives inside me?"

"i am. And its time that you know what you are."

"im kinda busy now?"

"you can take care of it. I will know when you are ready." he melted back into me, as mist, and disappeared into my abdomen.

"kid! Are you ok?"

"you collapsed for quite some time! Are you ok?"

"im good. Did I?"

"you did collapse, in case you asked."

"what did i do?"

"you did... That."

"what?" i started to look around and i realised that everything was rugged, which wasnt the original land plan out that we were at before. Did i... Did i do that?

"what happened?"

"you passed out... And i didnt know what happened to you, but you started to levitate off the ground and that thing just came out of you."

"what thing?"

"there were something like crystals protruding out of you, and eventually they came out of you, leviated out of you and surrounded you, then they eventually grew and then they dropped to the ground, and they fell to a pile. And eventually they started to glow and it eventually grew so hot that we could feel it, and then it exploded."

"are you guys ok?"

"we are, but the kree arent."

"what did i do?"

"you just... Sent them all back to their own home planet."

"what?"

"they just shot off into the atmosphere and then they disappeared, and you woke up."

"so... I did that?"

"if not you, who?"

"im special."

"where are the people?" the team finally arrived after we, me, had taken care of the kree.

"we got them."

"thanks to this kid who sent them back to their home planet."

"what?"

"you heard me. she sent them all back to their homeplanet."

"im beginning to think that the stars were destined for us to meet and become acquainted." the boss said, i remember that his name was phil coulson.

"yes, shes amazing."

"kid, were getting to know you more than were supposed to. Do you want us to like... Stop asking or just keep that going? I know that you might not be going to return to your own time, 1941..."

"well, actually, shes from 2020."

"oh, really? then well... You should joining the team. I have never met someone with that level of agility without training and not to mention that powers dont come that easily."

"what do i need?"

"youve proven to be a straight asset to the team, i think that everyone agrees with me here, and not to mention that you have... shown us your powers, which people might or might not know how to do it, and it seems like you have the ability to work with all of us as a team."

"which means..."

"yes, youre a member of the team." he said, shaking my limp hand. what did i just do? i had completely no idea, but i was glad that i had proven myself to be an invaluable asset. 

coulson's pov

i knew that i was just so honoured to have met athena. she was amazing and the way that she protected daisy and vers' out there, she won my heart. 

"oh no." she said, looking as if she was only barely holding something in, something that might cause her to collapse, which was a very bad thing, i knew. 

"what?"

"its happening again..." just suddenly, a huge beam of light shot out from her, and it enveloped everyone in the deserted land and everything was so bright that i wasnt able to see anything. we kept on falling... falling... and falling... 

*************************************************

epilogue

carols pov

"guys? guys?" i yelled as the bright flash of light disappeared from the deserted land that athena had created. i could only hear the echo of my voice. there was no one there. i was alone again. i set out towards my car and started to drive to look for people.

*****************************************************

sooo... thats the end of captain marvel wohoooo i guess?