𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝-𝟏𝟗 + 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞

LANDO: Max mate you good, you've been in your room, usually you would be awake by now?

↳ DAN: he's FaceTiming me since we can't see each other and I am stuck in a hotel room cause of COVID.
↳ MAX: 😌
↳ LANDO: ohhhh that makes sense.
↳ MAX: I HATE COVID.
↳ DAN: I know Bubba, I do as well, but you can FaceTime as much as you want.
↳ MAX: 😌

SEB: good morning children + other adults had everyone done a COVID19 test today and tested negative, other than Dan, who we know tested positive and is isolating.
I am going through the role, starting with Red Bull - Max and Checo?
↳ MAX: done tested negative, dad!
↳ CHECO: done tested negative.
↳ SEB: okay good

SEB: alright, Ferrari, you're next - Charles and Carlos ?
↳ CHARLES: done tested negative, dad!
↳ CARLOS: just did mine, waiting for results, but so far looks negative.
↳ SEB: okay good, Carlos you tell me when the time is up.
↳ CARLOS: 👍🏻

SEB: alright, Mercedes, you're next - George and Lewis.
↳ GEORGE: done tested negative, dad!
↳ NYCK: done and tested negative
↳ LEWIS: done and dusted, negative
↳ SEB: 👍🏻

SEB: McLaren, you're next - Lando and Daniel?
↳ DANIEL: I have tested positive, and am isolating in my hotel room.
↳ LANDO: i am waiting for my result with Carlos, but I think I am negative dad!
↳ SEB: okay, Danny let me finish with roll call and then we will check in on you, Lando tell me when you are done.
↳ DANNY: 👍🏻
↳ LANDO: 👍🏻

SEB: AlphaTauri your up next - Pierre and Yuki
↳ YUKI: done and tested negative dad!
↳ PIERRE: done and negative dad!
↳ SEB: okay, perfect

SEB: Williams - Alex and Nicky
↳ ALEX: done tested negative, dad!
↳ NICKY: done and negative
↳ SEB: 👍🏻

SEB: HAAS - Mick and Kev
↳ MICK: done and dusted negative
↳ KEV: done and dusted negative
↳ SEB: 👍🏻

SEB: Alpine - Nando and Estie
↳ Estie: done and dusted negative
↳ NANDO: negative
↳ SEB: straight to the point 👍🏻

SEB: Alfa Romeo - Zhou and Valtteri
↳ ZHOU: done and negative
↳ VALTTERI: done and negative
↳ SEB: 👍🏻

SEB: Last but not least - Aston Martin, Lance
↳ LANCE: done and negative, and what about you Seb
↳ SEB: done and negative

SEB: Carlos and Lando, what are your results now
↳ CARLOS: we are both negative

SEB: okay perfect so basically everyone excluding Daniel is negative. On that note Daniel how are you feeling?
↳ DAN: yeah i am alright, i have been sleeping and trying to rest, but I think I will be ready for the race. i also am about to start Drive to Survive the 4th season to see how Netflix has portrayed us once again, but its basically a year late anyone, but I watched the trailer and let me tell you they have made us all look like we are enemies.
↳ LANDO: that's what i said - in the trailer, i was like "i have no sympathy for him", in regards to you and then they completely took it out of context
↳ DAN: that's what i thought, and then i was yeah np 'i respect that'.
↳ MAX: should we all watch it together in the living room with dinner?
↳ SEB: yeah that sounds like a good idea, me and kimi are making popcorn, Alpha Tauri is making dinner.

PIERRE: on the menu tonight is Salmon with several different salads, Lewis you can have just a have a bigger portion salad of the salads aswell.
↳ LEWIS: thanks boys, sounds good.
↳ YUKI: okay come down dinner is ready

SEB: children what was the sound?
↳ CARLOS: Max, Charles, Lando, Alex and George all raced each other down the stairs, and now they have all toppled on top of each other.
↳ SEB: who's hurt
↳ CARLOS: i think they are all okay, but Lando was stuck at the bottom, and he grazed his hand on the wood.
↳ SEB: wait i am coming, i need to clean it with antiseptic.
↳ LANDO: i am fine, nothing to worry about
↳ CARLOS: no wait for Seb, that's exactly what you said after your crash in SPA in 2021 in Q3, and then what happened, you had to go to hospital to get an x-ray on your arm, so no you will listen to Seb.
↳ LANDO: Okay I will listen to Seb and you. Sorry Carlos.
↳ CARLOS: its okay cariño , I just don't like it when you get hurt and then you say your okay. wait on the couch i am coming with Seb.
↳ LANDO: 😊
↳ MAX: and this is why Lando is the most behaved out of all us isn't it?
↳ CARLOS: he has always listened. i think he knows its in his best interest. he will even ask us before he thinks he is doing something stupid, and then if we say he can do it, he makes sure someone comes with him.
↳ DANIEL: yeah in the McLaren motorhome, he couldn't find his beanie, and we walked past it, but it was stuck it between a tricky area, but he had a smart idea of using a ruler to reach, but he thought it was dumb, so he made me watch over him, so he could reach it.
↳ LANDO: i thought i would get in trouble, anyways, is everyone here yet? Me, Carlos, Seb, Kimi, Max, Daniel (virtually) Pierre, Charles, Yuki, Alex and George are here. We are waiting on roughly 10 of you. Basically the other floor?
↳ KEVIN: yeah, we are on our way down.