𝐈𝐤𝐞𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐬

"Good morning, cariño", Carlos said in his morning voice, smiling as he brushed through the curls of Lando's hair, and starting tracing patterns on his back. Lando was still cuddled up in Carlo's arms, like he usually was, not that Carlos minded, he loved being able to hold his 'baby', whenever he wanted.

Lando yawned and smile up at his boyfriend "morning Chilli".
"You remember were we are going today with the rest of the grid," Carlos asked Lando".
"No I don't, we're we going", asked Lando.
"IKEA", replied Carlos.
Lando shot up, "wait actually, I have to go wake the rest of the kids up".
"Calm down cariño, we have to wait first".
"Okay, oh wait Daniel texted me rest of the twitch quartet something".
"What did he say?"
"Ohhh, he is out of quarantine and coming back, and he wants to surprise Max, so I need to go get him and take him to the living room without being suspicious with the rest of the kids.
"Okay, you go do that cariño, I'll see you when we are going to IKEA, okay".
"Okay, I love you, Lando said to Carlos"
"I love you too, my muppet" Carlos yelled as Lando ran down the stairs to start streaming with the rest of the quartet.

TWITCH QUINTET CHILDREN (without MAX) + DAN GROUP CHAT TO SURPRISE MAX
DAN: is max still asleep or is he in the living room
LANDO: he is with us in the living room, we are just talking and listening to music and what not
ALEX: yeah, i don't think he realises that you are coming home today
DAN: yeah i didn't tell him, and i didn't pick up the phone when he tried to FaceTime me.
CHARLES: yeah he said that you weren't picking up and he will try after the stream
DAN: okay, stay in the living room, I will be there in another 5 mins
ALEX: will do mate

Max was streaming with friends, but he was missing his boyfriend that he hadn't be able to see for a while due to quarantining.

"Children can one of you answer the door", Seb called out to the youngest members of the grid who were currently streaming.
"Yeah, i'll go dad", replied Max, who wasn't really doing much rather just watching his best friends stream whilst talking to them and listening to music.
Max got up, paused his music, and put his headphones around his neck. He got up, and opened the door, looking down at first, before he looked up to see his boyfriend standing there in the entrance.

"DAN".
The two wrapped their arms around each other, Max jumping to cling his legs around Daniels' torso. He spun around holding tightly to each other as the rest of the world froze.
"Bubba". Danny croaked out, the tears starting to flow.
"Your here with me, finally", Max said looking down at his boyfriend who he had been separated with for what seemed like eternity as usually the had not gone a day without seeing each other.
Max unrapped himself from Daniel's torso but still hugging him.
Dan had to catch his breath, he was filled with relief. Daniel took in a deep breath, inhaling Max's scent. It was him, he was the only person, the only one he needed at all times, his home.

"Come on let's go inside".
"Alright then".

After going inside and saying high to everyone after coming back it was time to go to IKEA, and therefore Seb has to round up everyone.

F1 GROUPCHAT:
SEB:
Good morning everyone, today its IKEA DAY!
↳ LANDO: heck yes
↳ CHARLES: yessssss
↳ ALEX: time to get furniture for my room for me!
↳ GEORGE: whoop whoop!
↳ PIERRE: nice lets go.
↳ MAX: time to go get new things!

NANDO: Kimi or Seb why are they so excited to go to IKEA?
↳ KIMI: they always get excited but usually they are actually quite calm, they just go looking around the store and usually they all help each other to look for what they need and will take it to the van, and most of the time they like riding around in the trollies and racing each other.
↳ NANDO: oh yeah, that makes sense. i remember last year. they were good, they helped me with my room. oh and the races i remember that, they were so into it.