𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐀

My muppet 🧡🥛:
Hey you okay?
I am coming to you after debriefs.

Chilli ❤️🌶:
Hey yeah, good job today bubba on P6, you fought very well.
George came and apologised so I guess that is all good, but I kinda just want your cuddles.

My muppet 🧡🥛:
Thank you, I am sorry about your race. I want your cuddles too, I meet you in shared motorhomes after debrief?

Chilli ❤️🌶:
Yeah bubba, just text or call me when you get there if I am not there already.

My muppet 🧡🥛:
Okay can do 🥰

Chilli ❤️🌶:
🥰

GROUPCHAT:
PIERRE: I give up with the FIA, I swear they have it out for me, twice in a row I have a penalty of some sorts.
KIMI: Honestly its frustrating, and then your team stuffed up the penalty.
ALEX: Mate, I got one as well and a penalty point, but they didn't even let my team know or anything so it was only after the race. If they had told me I would've given back the position to whoever it was back on track. Why can't they do these things during the race not after.
MICK: Yeah same I left the track apparently without a justifiable reason four times. Its not like I was purposely trying to leave the track and I didn't realise until my engineer was like okay you've used up all three of them and I was like oh okay.
SEB: Does anyone else know if they left the track and how many times you left it.
PIERRE: 1 time at T11, 2 times at T19.
MICK: 4 times at T19.
ALEX: 1 time at T12, 2 times at T19,
NANDO: Left it 1 time at T19.
DAN: 2 times at T19.
CHECO: 1 time at T19 and the other at T6.
LEWIS: 1 time at T19 and 2 times at T9.
LANDO: 2 times at T19.
YUKI: 1 time at T19.
MAX: 1 time at T19 and 2 times at T9.
K-MAG: 1 time at T19.
ZHOU: 2 times at T12 and 1 time at T19.
GEORGE: 1 time at T19.
SEB: So basically more than half of the grid.
SEB: Pierre because it was your team that failed to properly serve your five second penalty, they should not be awarding penalty points to you for that, but I think its because apparently you fell to be more that 10 car lengths behind the car in front, which I knew you did not do on purpose but it is what it is.
PIERRE: thanks Seb, yeah at this stage
I just have to roll with the punches and try and have a good couple of last races with the team.
K-MAG: Also sorry to Nando and Checo for the team putting you in this position.
NANDO: All good mate, its your team not you, and I understand where they are coming from. Its also just a problem with the FIA, where they can't make up their minds with the rules and regulations, because its fine for some thing and then not fine, and they had to put a correction in because they can't even get the dates right.
K-MAG: Also if your car was unsafe why did they not give you the black and orange flag, and how did your car manage to pass post race scruntineering - I understand where Haas is coming from, but what is in the past is in the past and we just need to be moving forwards.
NANDO: yeah apparently we are meant to have a Zoom meeting on Thursday so lets see how that goes.

KIMI: To take our mind of what has been an eventful race, Seb and I have planned a games day with golf, arcade games and NFL, tomorrow. We have put you guys in teams and you will find out tomorrow.
DAN: YES LET'S GO.
NANDO: Dan is about to demolish everyone in NFL.
SEB: Its the other sports that runs in Australian blood Dan of Aussie Rules, Rugby and Touch Footy. I mean you can take the boy out of Australia but you can't take the Australian out of the boy.
DAN: Hahah, yes that's true, if you are an Australian and you don't know what NRL or AFL is then are you even Australian?
MAX: Is NRL the National Rugby League and AFL the Australian Football League?
DAN: Everyone I did it, I taught Max something.
MAX: I listen to what you say.
DAN: I know you do bubba, I never doubted you for a second 😘
MAX: 😘
SEB: Now everyone to bed, tomorrow its game day.
DAN: Night
MAX: Night
GEORGE: Night
ALEX: Night
TONI: Night
YUKI: Night
LANDO: Night
CARLOS: Night
KIMI: Bwoah! Good night everyone.