𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐛

SEB: Is everyone okay? Mainly the kids?
↳ DAN: No Max, Charles and Mick are crying the most and they were listening to the 'Sad Playlist' they had, Lando, Alex, George, Pierre and Yuki are also sad.
↳ SEB: Oh hell no, not that playlist that, Kids I am coming, its okay I am just leaving the paddock, not the house, I will still be there. No tears anymore.
↳ MAX: Its not fair, first my grid dad and the dad I prefer says he's leaving, then my childhood best friend gets told by stupid Haas that he is being replaced, and then ontop of that my boyfriend and best friend gets dumped and is no longer on the grid because of stupid McLaren and someone not being fortunate that they could have had a seat in one of the top five teams, and then Nicky who is like the kindest person ever is leaving.
↳ MAX: Why does it hurt so much? I hate this.

SEB: Hey Max, its okay Mick is likely to go to Mercedes as a reserve and you know Dan is coming back to you as a reserve, and I will still be at the house to look after all of you, and cheer you guys on regardless if you come in P1 or P20, and the FIA has asked me to still coordinate rooms and adventures and what not, so I will still be there and will be with Kimi.
↳ MAX: Okay that makes me feel a little bit better, but what about Nicky.
↳ NICKY: I don't know yet mate, but I won't leave the chat if that helps?
↳ MAX: I don't care about what anyone else says, if someone throws anyone out of the current chat, my wrath is coming towards you, and trust me you don't want to experience my wrath. Just because they left the grid doesn't mean that they are still not part of the F1 family (except for that one person).

MAX: Look Seb, I know that I will see you again in a like a couple of hours when we all go out to celebrate, but just because you are about to go into debriefing, I would like to say Danke to you, you are like a dad to me, you helped me grow up and become the man, I am today, Danke to all those time that you were there for me, when my actual dad never was, and more importantly Danke for Silverstone.
MICK: Danke Seb. Thank you for being my second dad, and for being my biggest supporter on and off the track. You have always stood up for me and defended me in every situation. You will be dearly missed on track, but I will stay with you and Kimi at home and keep you guys company.
CHARLES: Danke Seb. As you once said "Everyone's a Ferrari fan, even if they say they're not." Same goes for you. "Everyone's a Sebastian Vettel fan, Even if they say they're not." Thank you for being there for me during your years at Ferrari, and for being the best grid dad towards me, and for knowing that when I had those celebrations and my dad or Jules weren't there that you always said that they would be proud of me.
DAN: Danke Seb. You taught me a lot, when we were team mates, and have helped me along the way, especially this year when I needed a talk to or a phone call. A great guy overall, Legend that will be missed for ever!
GEORGE: Danke Seb. Thank you for leading all of the GPDA meetings alongside me, and for you ever continued support on how to make F1 better for the future. I hope that you will be back somehow in F1, even if you are not racing.
PIERRE: Danke Seb. Thank you for all the help with RedBull and AlphaTauri when I was still a junior and trying to make it into F1, thank you for that 2 hour phone call that helped guide the way, even though you didn't have to answer or pick up the phone or talk to me for that long.
CARLOS: Danke Seb. You have been and will most likely continue to be a great mentor for me, especially when I was starting with Ferrari, teaching me all of the tips and tricks.
LANDO: Danke Seb. Thank you for teaching me and helping me to speak up about mental health regarding F1 and life in general, and the different ways that I can help others. Thank you for always checking up on me, and more importantly for stopping your car beside me in Spa to make sure that I had a thumbs up and the medics were before you went on your way, and then made sure to come to the medical centre to check on me after.
ALEX: Danke Seb. Thank you for looking out for me when I got dumped by RedBull, and for welcoming me back with open arms into the paddock this year. Your kind words and gestures throughout the paddock will be missed.
LANCE: Danke Seb. Thank you for these last 2 years, and believing in me, even when others didn't, and your wisdom and ability to help and teach me new things will never be forgotten.
NANDO: Danke Seb. It has been a pleasure to call you a competitor, and I hope that I will see you one day back in F1 even if its some other type of job.
GUANYU: Danke Seb. I know that I may have only met you this year, but thank you for being there when I needed someone, and telling me that I was doing a good job, and checking in on me especially after Silverstone.
VAL: Danke Seb. Thank you for the battles on track, it has been a honour to race someone as talented as you, I wish all the best in your future.
LEWIS: Danke Seb. Thank you for all the battles on track, and for sticking with me through my different types of organisations that I wanted to support, it has been a pleasure racing against you, and I am glad to have set up the dinner in your honour.
YUKI: Danke Seb. Thank you for being a helping hand during my first couple years of F1, and introducing me to the rest of the grid, and helping me remember some of the older AlphaTauri team members.
CHECO: Danke Seb. Thank you for all of the funny moments and times that we shared. The F1 grid is loosing another one of the greats today.
K-MAG: Danke Seb. Thank you for welcoming me back with open arms this year. Thank you for the battles, and the fun last one we had in Austin. You will be missed buddy.
NICKY: Danke Seb. Thank you for all the times that we had, and for helping me navigate my way through Williams, you will be missed for sure.
ESTIE: Danke Seb. Thank you Seb for all of the times that we shared, and for helping me through the ups and downs.
NYCK: Danke Seb. Thank you for helping me when I was reserve driver, and for letting me use your seat during the Practice Session.
TONIO: Danke Seb. Thank you for helping me, and I will continue to watch races with you and Kimi next year.
HULK: Danke Seb. Thanks for making my job of the Aston Martin Reserve Driver be easy, it was great to work alongside you.
PIETRO: Danke Seb. Thank you for being there for me even if I was a reserve driver, and for always asking me how my day was going and what not, I look forward to watching the races with you and Kimi.
SEB: Aw thank you guys, just know that despite me not racing, I am not leaving the house, and I will always come to the paddock as your guests. Kids, I am not leaving you ever, I have raced against several of you, and have raised several of you to become the racers that you are today and will continue to see you guys grow. So don't worry, whenever you need me I will still always be here, and I will be sitting with Kimi and some of the other guys, and I am sure we will be watching all of the sessions, FP1, FP2, FP3, Quali, Race, and sometimes the sprint right in front of the TV cheering you all on, as I said regardless if you get P1 or P20.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, now that they season is over, let me know what you would like to see during the break.