𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐱

In the plane on the way to Japan

SEB: Hello everyone sitting on the other side of the plane, are we all sitting okay?
CHARLES: Pierre, Lando, Carlos, Max, Daniel, Alex, George, Yuki, Nicky and I are all okay
SEB: okay perfect, now the main question I wanted to ask was that apparently somehow FIA lost the hotel room order, but I said it is just our usual rooms/ similarly to our plane seats if I am not mistaken?
Room 1: Alex + George
Room 2: Lewis + K-Mag
Room 3: Mick + Esteban
Room 4: Fernando + Seb
Room 5: Lance + Checo
Room 6: Max + Daniel
Room 7: Lando + Carlos
Room 8: Charles + Pierre
Room 9: Yuki + Nicky
Room 10: Zhou + Valterri
Room 11 + 12: whichever reserve drivers are coming to Japan 

LEWIS: looks correct to me Seb
NYCK: I am coming so I will be in one of the room 11 or 12. There is also the announcement happening that I am driving for AlphaTauri and that Pierre is moving to Alpine happening in Japan. 
↳ SEB: Okay thanks kid for letting me know, yep we all knew and saw it coming. 
PIETRO: Hey Seb, I don't know what day I will be there in Japan but I know they have asked if I can do the Post Race show with Laura, so I will be there on the Sunday, just not sure yet if I will be arriving that morning or earlier, but I will be there. 
SEB: all good kid, that should be fine, I'll put you with Nyck and then when you arrive just go to room 11. 
NYCK: thanks Seb
PIETRO: thank you
SEB: no problem
TONIO: should be there Seb, unless plans change. 
SEB: All good Toni, I'll put you in the room 12.
YUKI: Seb I asked the other children and they said it is all right!
SEB: okay perfect thank you for that Yuki, now I want all you kids sleeping otherwise you will be jet lagged.
FERNANDO: Seb I don't know if you noticed but basically all of them have been sleeping since we got on the plane
SEB: ok okay that's good, they all are even sleeping, oh even, Mick, Lance and Esteban, but what were they all doing last night to be so tired.
K-MAG: Mick told me that they all had to do PR stuff of signing things that they got sent and stuff, so they all decided to sit on the floor on the living room and do it together whilst listening to music
SEB: at least they were doing it all together
SEB: alright see i'll check back in with everyone once we are about to reach Japan
FERNANDO: 👍🏻

AFTER QUALIFYING (COMING BACK FROM THE STEWARDS)
SEB: Max and Lando, you all good?
LANDO: yeah were all good, the media just tries to blow it out of proportion way to much. I knew that Max didn't do it on purpose, and that I just needed to see it from both our sides, so we are all good. He apologised to me immediately on track as soon as he saw me. We chill!
MAX: yeah all fine, its not like I would try to purposely kill one of my closest friends on track. The FIA sought it out. Also sorry Lando once again.
LANDO: all good mate, don't worry about it. What happens on track, stays on track, and what happens outside is not the rest of the world's business.
SEB: Wise words from Lando Norris everybody.
LANDO: Hahaha thanks Seb.

WHEN THE RACE BECAME RED-FLAGGED
SEB: WTF is the FIA doing, Pierre you okay? Also Carlos are you okay and Alex are you alright?
CARLOS: yeah, all good thanks for asking.
ALEX: All good, thanks for asking.
PIERRE: yeah I am fine, but apparently now I am going to be called to the stewards because apparently I was speeding.
CHARLES: WHAT THE HELL! YOU WERE SPEEDING? SINCE WHEN, YOU HAD ONE SECOND, ONE SECOND, BEFORE THE RED LIGHT CAME, AND YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SLOW DONE IN ONE SECOND, WHEN YOU WERE TRYING TO CATCH UP TO THE SAFTEY CAR IN FRONT OF YOU. I SWEAR I AM GOING TO KILL THE FIA. I ALREADY LOST JULES HERE, AND I COULD HAVE NEARLY LOST YOU AS WELL. YOU WERE, 2 METRES, 2 METRES AWAY FROM THE VEHICLE. 2 METRES. AND THEN, AND THEN YOU HAD A FREAKING BOARD ON THE FRONT WING AND HAD TO DRIVE BACK TO THE PITS WITH THAT. I SWEAR THE FIA WILL BE HEARING WORDS FROM ME, DO THEY NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED. UNACCEPTABLE! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED YOURSELF. THERE SHOULDN'T BE A TRACTOR ON THE CIRCUIT ANYWAY, AND YOU WAS DRIVING FLAT OUT. UNACCEPTABLE.
GEORGE: As Alex literally told the reporters already, we talked about this is the meeting last week, and the FIA disregarded everything we said, like this is unacceptable.
LANDO: We want to race, but not in conditions like this, if FIA is seriously chucking the blame on you Pierre then they honestly need to check there minds.
SEB: Charles can you to go Pierre, he's bawling his mind out.
CHARLES: Yeah, thanks Seb, all good, I am with him. UNACCEPTABLE. I AM GOING TO HAVE WORDS WITH THE FIA. I ALREADY LOST MY GODFATHER BECAUSE OF THIS, AND THEN TODAY OF ALL DAYS ON THE SAME TRACK, I COULD HAVE LOST BY BEST FRIEND AND MY BOYFRIEND. I DON'T NEED ANOTHER PERSON TO LEAVE MY LIFE AT THIS TRACK. WHAT THE HELL WAS THE FIA THINKING? EVERYONE SAW IT, MAX SAW IT, CHECO SAW IT, LANDO SAW IT, DAN SAW IT, NEARLY EVERYONE SAW THE TRACTOR. AND THEN ONLY A SECOND BEFORE WERE THEY LIKE "RED FLAG". THEY SHOULD HAVE RED FLAGGED IT THE MINUTE THEY SAW CARLOS AQUAPLANING, AND FOR THAT MATTER WE SHOULD HAVE STARTED ON WETS BEHIND THE SAFETY CAR OR HAD A DELAYED START. OTHER PEOPLE COULD HAVE HAD ACCIDENTS OR GOT HURT.
CARLOS: the minute I hit the barriers, or basically the minute I started aquaplaning they should have red flagged the race.
PIERRE: They are now replaying me yelling on the screens.
CHARLES: You can yell all you want, if no one can see how dangerous this was, then honestly they should be ashamed of themselves.
SEB: We will definitely be discussing this in an FIA meeting, I don't care what they say, I said it last week and they didn't listen, now they will listen, even if I have to catch my flight, I will do a Zoom or a FaceTime or I will text, and George can make everyone listen.
GEORGE: I will definitely be doing that Seb don't worry. Pierre when they give you your verdict, tell us what they say and if they give you a penalty or something, I swear to god the whole grid will start I rampage, I don't care what they say. Honestly is the racing more important, or the safety of your drivers who are putting their lives on the line more important.
PIERRE: yeah I think I have to go an hour after my race or something like that I will let you guys know the verdict.