𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱'𝐬 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐲

ALEX: Hey guys, thanks for all of the messages. I am feeling better now and coming back to the house with George now.
SEB: Hey Alex, that's good, how did the surgery go and is George with you?
ALEX: Hey, thanks for asking, yes George is with me he hasn't left my side one bit and he is just signing paperwork to leave the hospital now. Basically I was under anaesthetics but I couldn't feel anything, but then I had a respiratory failure, but I am all okay now.
SEB: that's good to hear, and good that George is with you, he was really scared and worried for you.
LEWIS: yeah he only stayed for like debrief and then immediately told me that he was leaving to see you.
SEB: when he got told , his face changed from his smile to a look of worry and I think his heart dropped.
ALEX: yeah he always gets worried but its understandable cause even in f2 I had something similar and I couldn't like participate for some of the race weekends, and then what happened at the British Grand Prix he first checked on me and then Zhou, he has always been the person to take care of me and worry when something happens.
GEORGE: basically my main priority is looking after Alex this week and trying to help him to prepare for Singapore so if anyone needs me it is most likely that I will be him
ALEX: thanks Georgie
GEORGE: no problem, but bubba, please stop scaring me like this
ALEX: i'm sorry 🥺
GEORGE: its okay I know its not your fault
KIMI: well regarding the fun activity we will move it so everyone is able to participate in the event
ALEX: thanks Kimi!
KIMI: No problem kid, we will see you and George at the house soon