#𝐃𝐑𝟑𝐚𝐜𝐤

Max woke up first. He rubbed his eyes and realised that he was being cuddled from behind by Daniel. He leaned back into him and grabbed his phone from their bedside table. It was the first day that they could actually enjoy with each other after the final race, and then after a couple days Max would have to go to Japan for the Honda Day, so he was happy he was able to enjoy with Dan for a while. Max remembered that he got slightly drunk, but not that he had a pounding headache in the morning, and that Dan was there and carried him all the way to there Uber, where he slept in Daniels' lap and that Dan must have put him in sweatpants when they got back to their room.

SLIGHT FLASHBACK:
"Mate, Dan, Max is asking where you are, I think he is slightly drunk, he keeps on wanting you", said Lando.
Dan stood up from where he was talking to George and Alex, and walked over to his boyfriend, who he was looking after.
"Danny you are here", Max said throwing his arms around Dan's shoulder and resting his head into Daniel's neck.
"Hey bubba, you okay, you tired", Dan asked his boyfriend.
"Yeah, I wanna go home, but you can stay if you want, I'll wait for you".
Max was affectionate when he was slightly drunk, and even when he wasn't he always was sweet, it was a side that not several people saw.
"No bubba, I want to go home and cuddle with you, let's say bye to everyone and then I'll get an Uber, do you want to have a piggyback and sleep for a couple of minutes"?
"Yes please".
So Max hoped on Dan's back, as they made their way around saying bye to everyone and that they would see them all tomorrow.
When the Uber arrived Dan placed Max in and made him sleep on his lap as he told the driver their address.
When they arrived he smiled at Max, and picked him, scanned his pass for the driver's house and walked into his room, and the one that even though Max had his own room, both he and Dan preferred sleeping and sharing nights together, as did several of the other driver couples in the house.
"Maxy, bubba, I need you to take off your clothes, and I'll help you get into your sweatpants".
Max nodded and took off his RedBull shirt and jeans, and put on sweatpants, and was shirtless, like usual when he slept. Dan placed Max down gently onto the bed and gave him a forehead kiss, and told Max he would be a minute.
He folded both of their clothes up and placed it on their ottoman in front of their bed, as they would most likely need these outfits for media tomorrow, what Max probably wouldn't realise is that underneath his Enchanté jumper, Daniel as well was wearing a RedBull t-shirt, as he had just signed on to be there reserve, and that tomorrow he would be able to tell Max that he was 'coming back home'.

END FLASHBACK:
As Max opened his Instagram he noticed that RedBull had said 'He's back! Welcome home', with Dan's face in the video. He was coming back. His Dan was coming back, Max had a smile on his face. He turned around and started peppering kisses all over Daniel's face. Dan woke up to Max kissing his face, and realised that Max must have figured out the news.
Daniel laughed and gave Max a kiss on his lips.
"You're coming back home".
"I am coming back home".
Dan smiled at Max, who had the biggest grin on his face. Max kissed him again, waiting, this time, long enough to feel Daniel kiss him back, for his arms to go around Max's waist and pull him closer.
"I am happy".
"Wait, does this mean you are coming to races?"
"Yeah, well 8 have been like confirmed, but there is 24 races and RedBull needs like a reserve at every race, so I probably will be, but some not so sure, but yeah".
"So I will have you by my side, oh thank the lords".
"That's what you were worried about, bubba?"
"Yeah, cause like I said before you are the only one who is always there for me and can calm me down and what not".
Dan smiled and kissed his boyfriend on the nose.
"Can we cuddle and sleep for a lot more, please".
Dan smiled at Max "babe its our off season, we can do what we like, and I was about to ask you the same question".
So both Max and Dan felt content and happy in each others arms and drifted off again.