𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲

Lando was sitting in his and Carlos's bedroom and the Formula 1 house, aimlessly scrolling though his phone.

It was Valentine's Day. Usually Lando and Carlos would spend the whole day together, but unfortunately Lando was sulking because Valentine's day for 2023 would be spent apart, as his boyfriend was currently in Italy for Ferrari's car launch, and everyone else apart from Pierre, who also was in the same boat as Lando, was spending the day with the significant others or going out as friends.

Lando was so excited about enjoying this Valentine's Day with Carlos. However, unfortunately work comes first, and Ferrari thought that unveiling their 2023, on the 14th of February was the most fantastic idea in the world.

Carlos apologized a lot about missing this special time with Lando, but the younger one doesn't have any reason to be angry at him. It was not his fault. He will not see him today, well, it was not the end of the world and Lando knows that soon enough, they are going to hug each other again.

Anyway, now is not the time to complain or to be a sad little puppy. If Carlos has to work, he has a job to attend as well. Even if McLaren's launch was yesterday, he and his team have a lot of stuff to do. First, he needed to find the motivation to get up, mostly because it was still winter, and it was freezing in his room. He barely has time to put a foot out of his comforter, before the cold attacked his skin.

Shivering, Lando took his phone that was on his nightstand and sighed at the view of Jon's messages. He sent too many and the boy doesn't have the motivation, to read of all of them. And he knows that his personal trainer will just remain him to be on time. Alongside with warned him about today's schedule. However, he chose to ignore them. He preferred looking at his boyfriend's message. It was more important to him than some work content.

On Lando's phone, from Carlos:
Chilli ❤️🌶
Happy Valentine's Day carino! So sorry to not be here today with you.
I promise to be with you soon and I hope that today will be nice to you.
Te amo mi corazón.

On Carlos's phone, from Lando:
My muppet 🧡🥛
Happy Valentine's day aswell Carlitos. Its okay, its not your fault.
I hope you have fun and enjoy the car launch.
I love you too.

A smile spread across his face, while downstairs, Kimi, yelled out that breakfast was ready to the 'kids' that we still in the house. More enthusiast, the Brit get up and went down the stairs to join the rest of the crew. They were already eating what her mother cooked when he came to the kitchen. He briefly greeted them before sitting on his stool and starting to eat.

"Did you sleep okay, Lan?" Seb asked him while taking a sip of his tea.

"Yeah, thanks for asking" He responded, not involved this much in the conversation.

The drivers had breakfast in peace, without being bothered by questions and remarks. Calm was what the vibe was this morning mostly because it will be very noisy at the different driver's centre and on track as well. Everybody seemed to understand that because they remain silent, eating without speaking. Just the sound of chewing could be heard until the doorbell started to ring in the house. Completely surprising Lando who was almost dozing off while munching one of his toasts.

Seb got up and walked towards the door.
"Are you Lando Norris?" The mailman asked him.
"No, let me go get him for you".

"Lando", Seb yelled, "the mailman has something for you."
He thanked Seb, and got up and walked towards the door.
He opened the door and to his surprise, the started at a bouquet of flowers.
"Are you Lando Norris".
Lando agreed, and grabbed the bouquet that was held out to him before saying goodbye and closing the door. A sweet scent emanated from the gorgeous roses while a tiny note was hidden between all the flowers. Lando ignored the cold that was escaping from under the opening and picked carefully the little cardboard. He started to walk to the kitchen as he was reading the beautiful words of his one and only.