𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐥 𝐆𝐏 𝐏𝐭.𝟐

QUALIFYING:
SEB: KEVIN MATE, you got your FIRST POLE!!!!!!
↳ DAN: Nice one mate.
↳ GEORGE: Congrats lad.
↳ MICK: WELL DONE KEV - ITS A HAAS SANDWICH TOMMOROW.
↳ KEV: Thank you everyone for the kind messages, and I saw all of your very kind reactions in the media pen so thank you.
↳ LEWIS: Congrats to Kev and how George how the hell did you crash and then manage to secure P3.
↳ GEORGE: Don't ask, my head hurts like shit, it got really bumpy on the gravel, Alex is looking after me.
↳ LANDO: CONGRATS KEV!
↳ KEV: Thanks guys.
↳ SEB: Lando, kid how are you feeling. Managed P4 while sick, kid you are insane.
↳ LANDO: Slightly better than yesterday, I still haven't like been able to drink or eat properly, but I mean it is what it is. Carlos has been the best boyfriend looking after me yesterday and making sure that I am resting my body.
↳ CARLOS: You would do the same for me, don't worry about it bubba. Well done to Kev.
↳ KEV: Also Charles wtf did Ferrari do.
↳ CHARLES: Fucked up once again, cause they have nothing better to do, I mean honestly this season I am just wanting to finish. There's pictures of me yelling as I take my helmet off - its bad. anways. Well done to Kev. 

SPRINT RACE:
↳ LEWIS: Well done Georgie boy, your first win.
↳ DAN: Nicely done mate
↳ K-MAG: Congrats lad.
↳ CARLOS: Well done mate.
↳ GEORGE: Thanks guys appreciate it.

SUNDAY
↳ SEB: Happy birthday Lando.
↳ KIMI: Happy birthday to the 2nd youngest on the grid.
↳ NANDO: Happy birthday, little one, hope you feel a bit better soon.
↳ NANDO: Holy heck, he is the 2nd youngest, man I feel old, who is the youngest?
↳ LANDO: Thanks guys, appreciate it, Yuki is the youngest.
↳ GEORGE: Happy birthday mate!
↳ DAN: Happy birthday to my teammate.
↳ ALEX: Happy birthday mate.

CARLOS AND LANDO:
Carlos' phone beeped; it was midnight. He had made sure to put an alarm to be the first one to celebrate his cariño turning 23. He turned the annoying sound off and looked over at his lover. They were finally allowed to be with each after Carlos had said that Lando just had food poisoning and it wasn't contagious and he didn't care. It was quite warm in Brazil so their duvet was kicked on the floor, with Lando sleeping onto of Carlos and cuddling each other. Carlos placed soft kisses on his boyfriend's head, temples, cheeks, nose and lastly lips which finally awoke the younger man to a sleepy state.

Lando let out a little whine and kept on top of Carlos, feet tangled together, head resting peacefully on the older man's chest.

Carlos whispered a soft happy birthday, stroking his fingers over Lando's arm. "You woke me up to wish me a happy birthday?" the younger man cooed groggily.

Mi amor, eres mi vida, quiero celebrar cada momento contigo."

"What?" Lando sleepily replied, never really having learned Spanish even though his other half hailed from the country.

"Nothing, don't worry, now go back to sleep cariño, I want you to be ready in the morning for the race".

"I love you, cariño."
"I love you too, chilli."

AFTER THE RACE ON SUNDAY:
Both Lando and Alex ran together to the podium to see their and boyfriend get his first win ever in Formula 1. Lando is able to go into parc firme and shake George's hand and congratulate him, and tell him that Alex had already been weighed so he is watching him, from down below.

Alex has a smile on his face, he knew that this day was coming for George, and that he will be able to experience it with him. George spots Alex from the balcony, and smiles at him. For the first time in 2022, "God save the King" plays, and everyone at Mercedes is crying tears of joy along with George. They do the podium shower together, and then George runs off, wanting to see his boyfriend and celebrate this moment with him.

They can only meet up for a quick chat in George's room after the race but even just looking at him as he stands in the doorway, Alex can feel the butterflies appear in his stomach. George is warm, glowing and golden, his happiness is gorgeous and like the summer sun, his eyes soft, wide, dreamy and beautiful. Ready to take on the world; as always. It's impossible for Alex to stop smiling at the sight.

"Not bad, huh?" George asks with a grin on his face as he draws Alex in by his waist for an embrace and their kiss is long, endless and Alex loves the way he can feel George's body thrum against his with excitement.

GROUPCHAT:
LANDO: GEORGE! Mate you got your first win, congrats!
↳ SEB: Well done kiddo.
↳ CHARLES: Well done!
↳ DAN: Nicely done mate.
↳ LEWIS: You were on another level today, well done.
↳ SEB: Also some apologies need to be said.
↳ LANDO: Yeah sorry for that Charles.
↳ CHARLES: All good, you got a penalty, and then ended up DNF'ing, and sorry for swearing at you.
↳ LANDO: All good, was in the heat of the moment, don't worry about it we chill.
↳ DAN: Sorry to Kev.
↳ K-MAG: Its fine, partially my fault as well for not putting the breaks on, just didn't want to be in the middle of everyone
↳ DAN: Np, better that no one was sorry.
↳ LEW: Sorry to Max.
↳ MAX: Sorry for driving into you, and sorry Checo for not letting you pass.
↳ CHECO: No harm done, we'll get them in the next one don't worry about it. 
SEB: Also Yuki, kid you alright, the FIA forgot to let you unlap yourself under the saftey car. 
YUKI: I know people were telling me, and then I asked my engineer and they were like no, and I was like what, why,  others are allowed why am I not allowed, and the safety car was green and had flashing lights, so idk, i feel like they have a personal vendetta against AlphaTauri, first all these things with Pierre and now me. anyway. 
SEB: Yeah we will clear this up in the GDPA meeting. Goodnight everyone and congrats again once to George.