Atlanta under siege

Chapter 2 Atlanta under siege.

After learning that Rick is in a coma, I decided to go home. When I get home I find my mother on the computer talking to my dad, before this a smile adorns my face.

"Dad! You're still alive, that's good." I say jokingly laughing a little as I approach the computer, in that my mother hugs me.

"How was school, boy?" My father asks, behind him military personnel can be seen walking from one side to the other.

"Nothing interesting." I answer like it's nothing. "What do you know about that flu that circulates where you are dad?" I ask innocently.

"Nothing to worry about lad, none of us are sick, whatever it is, it's just affecting the locals, it's pretty rare." Says my father as he sneezes a little. "Although I still have allergies." My father laughs a little.

At some point during the conversation with my father, a severe headache makes me scream, worrying my mother, however, as soon as it arrived, it left.

"Justin, are you okay? My mother touches my head, you scared us for a second.

"It was nothing, I think I have too much homework, that's all." I say waving my hands dismissively as my smile returns to my face. What a strange headache.

"You should get some rest son... What the fuck?" From the other side of the screen, my father is looking away with a strange look, as if trying to detail something that is happening in the distance, before a siren begins to wail and the military start running back and forth.

"Love, what is happening? Everything's fine?" My mother asks worriedly.

"I have to cut, something is happening outside the base." My father says when several military vehicles begin to accelerate at full speed behind him. "I'll call you later, take care of yourselves." The communication is cut off at that moment.

"It'll be fine honey, it's probably something unimportant." My mother says as she hugs me.

It's begun.

Later while we were having dinner, my mother gets a call. "Hey Negan, no...it's off. We communicated with him, but something was happening in the base and he cut off communication, we have not been able to communicate again." My mother's hands were shaking as she spoke on the phone. "OK thank you." My mother says before hanging up the phone and looking at me.

"Turn on the TV Justin, something happened." I don't expect an explanation and only get up from my chair turning on the television shortly after.

"...The death toll is incalculable. If you are tuning in to us, a tragedy of biblical proportions has just occurred in several Asian countries. A few hours ago millions of people throughout Asia began to collapse, these people were sick with the flu that had been spreading throughout these weeks throughout the territory. Which seemed to be harmless, however in a turn of events it began to take lives in an alarming way from one moment to another." Channel change, many channels are broadcasting the news.

"It is still unknown if it is a terrorist weapon, experts say that a terrorist weapon is the most likely cause. The governments of Japan and South Korea have declared martial law. While other governments have agreed to start closing their borders." Channel change.

"The United States government has decreed the cessation of school activities and has canceled all flights from Asian countries. No cases have been reported in Europe or America." Change to another channel.

The President of the United States is seen giving a lecture. "Our military in the different bases of Japan and South Korea will help the local security forces to guarantee order."