TS-20

Chapter 15 TS-20

The next day I find myself having breakfast with the rest of the group and both soldiers, Dr. Jenner did not appear.

"One question, how do you keep the power going?" Rick asks the soldiers, Rick seems a little more intelligent than in the series, in the series, no one questioned where the energy came from.

"The generator runs on fuel, we are currently rationing as much as we can, I would say we have about 1 week for the fuel to run out completely. Eliot and I have been collecting fuel from the surrounding area to keep the place running." Lenny responds as he takes another bite of his food.

"We can help, we can organize groups and venture further afield, so that we can get the fuel that is needed to maintain this place, if we work together, we can do it." Rick gives some kind of motivational speech. Although I understand, this place is very safe. However, with Wesker in town, I doubt this place will last for long.

"I think it's a good idea. We will also need more supplies." Elliot intervenes. "The supplies we have will only last a week and if we mix them with what you have, we could add a couple more days." Eliot says as he finishes his plate of food and stands up.

I spent the next few hours touring the facility together with Carl and Sofia, I didn't find anything interesting as most things were turned off to save energy, many hallways were dark along with many closed doors.

After a while, we used the stairs without anyone seeing us and we began to enter the lower part of the facility.

"What are we searching for?" Carl asks looking around the surroundings.

"Nothing interesting, I just want to tour the place, maybe we can find a secret passage." I say with a giggle.

"That's very childish." Sofia says.

"Look who's talking." I just snort looking at Sofia and raising an eyebrow at her. At this, Sofia's face turns red and Carl starts laughing.

"They are both babies." I say while laughing a little. "What would you do without your fantastic older brother? At my words, they both fall silent as they follow me.

Shortly after we heard some noises. "What was that?" Carl asks looking in all directions. "Where is the noise coming from?"

"I think we shouldn't be here." Sophia whispered. Given this, I only make a gesture with my hand so that they remain silent.

"This isn't right, Eliot, you know that." We hear Lenny's voice in the hallway.

"Remember what Jenner just told us." I hear Eliot reply.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I hear Lenny exclaim, given this, I decide that it is better to get away from this area, Carl and Sofia are not very stealthy. So I quickly grabbed Carl and Sofia's hand as we started running through the halls, thus heading back to the stairs to get away from that area.

"Justin, Justin, why are you dragging us?" Carl asks complaining.

"We shouldn't be in those corridors, if they see us we'll get into a lot of trouble." I say quickly, at my words, Carl and Sofia continue to follow me down many other hallways until we bump into a person.

"What the fuck are they doing? They almost spilled my beer." Merle appears in front of us with a beer in hand.

"We weren't doing anything wrong." Carl answers quickly trembling under Merle's gaze.

"Exactly, we did not do anything prohibited. Please don't tell my mom." Sofia says quickly.

They are so bad at lying. Merle just crosses her arms. At this, I stand in front of Carl and Sofia. "It's none of your business Merle, shu shu." I tell him waving my hand like I'm scaring away a dog.