Lost bullet

Chapter 11 Lost bullet!

Walkers began banging on the trailer door as Merle's screams rang out. "Damn, there are too many. Daryl shit, don't walk away from me." The sound of the shots is not long in coming.

"We need help now, they're piling up at the RV door!" Daryl screams, in that, the sound of his crossbow crashing against the meat is heard.

"No no no!" Dale yells from the ceiling, we hear him fire his rifle as the door begins to collapse on itself. Shit, shit, this shouldn't happen, the RV should be the safest place in the fucking camp. My heart starts to beat faster as panic spreads inside the RV.

"Behind me everyone." Andrea says taking her gun with trembling hands. Fear can be seen on her face, the facade of security that she gave us a few moments ago is no longer there.

Carl and Sofia start screaming, the walkers begin entering the RV, Andrea screams as she fires her gun at the first walkers, Amy cries and starts hugging Carl, Sofia, and me. "Everything will be fine, close your eyes." Amy whispers.

This is out of my control, damn it. Andrea stops shooting after shooting down a couple of walkers, she has terrible aim. More walkers begin to enter the trailer slowly.

"Andrea enough, you will not be able to with all." Amy says as she begins to sob. "Don't let the children feel pain, they don't deserve it... I love you sister." Amy Says with a sad smile.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Andrea starts to cry when she turns around pointing her gun at us, wait a minute? Is she going to shoot us? "It will be quick, they won't feel pain." Andrea says with tears running down her face. No, no, everything I work for can't end in this pathetic way. This was my safe fucking place. To hell... To hell with everything.

"Damn coward!" I yell at Andrea, who seems stunned by my outburst, and quickly open my backpack and take out dad's gun. "If you want to give up, I might as well help you." I say as I point my gun in Andrea's direction and fire shortly after, causing a scream from the occupants of the RV.

*Bang*

I don't intend to die this way, if I die it will be on my own terms and with a big bang

_______________________________________

POV Rick Grimes

I managed to find my wife and son, I am a very lucky person, I find myself hugging my wife Lori around a campfire while the kids are having a sleepover in the safety of the RV.

"You know I still have no idea how Justin convinced Dale to let him use his RV." I say with a smile on my face. "Did you see the look on his face when I asked Dale?" I laugh a little when I remember it. Justin has a certain charm that I can't quite put my finger on. He is a good boy.