Minions

I find myself walking around camp enjoying my juice, the adults are working while I just rest and do nothing.

In the distance Merle and Daryl are talking, I assume they are talking about me since Merle is pointing at me while yelling at Daryl. I hope they are good things from me. I give a simple smile in their direction. Daryl raises an eyebrow at me, and Merle leads his brother inside his tent.

Later I find Sofia crying on the ground behind a tree. "Why are you crying?" I approach her, while she covers her face.

"It's nothing, I slipped and hurt my face." Sofia sobs a little. I really don't want to get involved with this drama, but it may be advantageous in the future. I sit next to Sofia who still covers her face, it is obvious that her father hit her.

"Will you tell me the truth? Otherwise, I can't be your friend if you hide things from me you know?" I tell her as I huff a bit, when I'm about to stand up and leave her alone, she grabs my arm.

"I didn't fall, my father hit me in the face for scaring me in front of the walker." Sofia says, at this, a smile spreads across my face.

"Tell me Sofia... if you could make a wish right now, what would you wish for?" I ask Sofia while I hug her a little. It didn't take long for the reaction to set in, she started crying on my shoulder.

"I hate him, he always hurts mom, I wish he would go away and not come back." Sofia speaks between sobs.

"How about we make a deal?" I say with a small smile to Sofia. "I will protect you from now on, I will be your older brother. However, you will also protect me, what do you think?"

Sofia nods quickly as I help her to her feet and wipe the tears from her face. "Let your awesome older brother take care of your problem." I give a thumbs up with a smile in Sofia's direction. Many ideas begin to run through my little brain.

In the series Sofia's father dies when the walkers invade the camp, however, I suppose I have other plans for him, that way I will gain the loyalty of Sofia and possibly Carol.

After my moving talk with Sofia, I decided to visit the Dixon brothers who were arguing in their tent.

"So to make a long story short, the kid is stalking you?" I hear Daryl laughing inside his store. "My older brother, the great Merle Dixon being bullied by a mere kid."

"I'm serious, Darylina, that child is not just a normal child. You can see it in his eyes, I'm sure Shane sees right through him too." Merle says, however, I enter the tent with a smile startling Merle a little.

"Why are you talking about me behind my back, Merle? That's a bit rude of you considering I saved your life on that scary roof." I say crossing my arms and looking at Merle.

"What the hell do you want demon child?" Merle protests. "Can't you see I'm talking to my brother?"

"Oh, are you Merle's brother? I should have guessed, you look like him, although I guess you're smarter. My name is Justin and I saved your brother's life in the city." I say quickly walking over to Daryl while ignoring Merle.

Daryl laughs a little. "You may be right about that, boy. My name is Daryl Dixon, younger brother to Merle, and let me thank you for saving my brother's ass on that roof." Daryl gives me a handshake.

"He didn't save me." Merle protests pushing me a little away from his brother.

"You were sobbing and begging for someone to save you, Merle. I was your hero." I say biting back a giggle, as Daryl just pops open a beer.

"Would you like some?" Daryl offers me a beer. Is he offering a kid beer? I shake my head, though.

"No thanks, I prefer a soda." I say looking inside the shop, there are quite a few arrows and some traps, although the place smells a bit rancid.