What beautiful handcuffs you have on

Chapter 7 What beautiful handcuffs you have on.

When I wake up I relieve myself and take a shower, luckily the people who lived in this house saved water. However, I did not find any food in the kitchen that was still edible. Therefore I ate some treats with a little water.

I grab one of the kitchen knives and keep it on my waist near my gun, today I set out to find the main cast. They're supposed to be in some kind of quarry on the outskirts of town, but that's all I know, I might as well intercept Rick and force myself into the plot.

"Hmm, let's improvise." I say to myself as I walk out of the abandoned house and start walking in the direction of the city center with many plans forming in my head.

I just hope Wesker doesn't ruin the moment, I hope he gives me a few days off, I deserve it.

Rick woke up from his coma yesterday, so today he should ride into town riding a horse like a cowboy. I plan to follow him and forcefully integrate myself into the plot, after that I'll improvise a bit.

I spent the next few hours avoiding walkers and making my way across rooftops looking for any sign of Rick, however, it was hours later until I heard gunshots, which caught my attention. It could be Rick so I started to get closer to where I heard the shots and my intuition as always turned out to be true, from the hiding place I watch as Rick sneaks under an abandoned army tank while the walkers delight in a horse. How did Rick survive this long? The plot armor of him is too forced.

How did the whole quarry group survive? Now that I think about it it doesn't make sense, they should have died a long time ago but they are still alive. This is one of the reasons why I want to get closer to them, their plot armor will protect me... I think.

I could also kill Rick and usurp his place, becoming the leader, I would have to kill Shane as well and terrorize the others to follow my orders, but that would be very complicated and I don't want to be a leader again.

In the future, I could join Negan and be a savior and enjoy all the benefits that come with it, but at this point, has Negan already formed the group? I don't even know where the savior's base is, I know it was some kind of factory but I don't know how to get there.

My thoughts are interrupted when a few minutes later Rick jumps out of the tank through the top hatch and runs into an alley dodging and shooting at walkers. Until he meets up with Glenn and they begin to climb some stairs.

They continue to advance through the roofs and stairs of some buildings until they reach a hardware store. Walkers are starting to circle the hardware store when a dark smile graces my face as a plan forms in my mind.

"I guess I can let the adults take care of everything and relax for a few days." I whisper as I start to move.

_______________________________________

I slip away thanks to my convenient size as I start to approach the hardware store, rifle shots ringing from the roof as I spot a person on the edge of the roof shooting at walkers on the streets. It's Merle, I guess he's high by now. Anyway, it's only a matter of time before Rick handcuffs him to a pipe.

I jump from one of the roofs into an alley and get a ladder that leads to the roof of the hardware store, this ladder is quite rusty and creaks a lot causing noise as I start to climb, it should be able to support my weight, another advantage of being a kid. As I climb halfway up I look down and there is already a small horde of walkers waiting for me to fall. I won't give them the taste.

 I won't give them the taste