↣ chapter three

"There it is

"There it is..."

Before Heejung was a 4-story building which had a modern construction dancing in brown, black and white tones. A big, lit up sign in the center of it flashed the name: 2 Fourth Records.

"Congratulations, Leo." She spoke in English, turning to the male beside her who had his hands rested on his hips. Leo smiled and gave her a side hug as they admire his newly-opened entertaining company.

"Come, I'll tour you around." He pulled her with him to the entrance that goes through the side, and up the few steps of stairs.

"All right, PDnim."

"That feels weird but okay." He huffed, the name she called him still too unfamiliar to him, but accepted it nevertheless since he will be hearing this pretty often frow now on. Heejung tittered at this.

When they're together, they preferred speaking English even though Leo, an English man, is pretty fluent with his Korean.

Back in the UK, Heejung and Leo were introduced by her classmate, and learned that Leo was part of one of the most prominent entertainment company in Asia – Warner Music Korea. After having a jamming session at the dorm of Heejung's classmate, Heejung didn't cease the opportunity and continued a friendly business connection with Leo as she also wanted to dive into the commerce of Music, which Leo generously offered.

Heejung didn't lack in gaining business connections with opportunities in London. But there was something that held her back to go home and have it a try. That something being the positive appraisal Korean Pop had been receiving globally, and in the form of her mother who persisted on going home to be closer to Heejae.

Leo and Heejung initially went through the first floor where the main lobby was, few staff coming in and out the building. Leo introduced the 23-year-old girl to some of the people around, trying to get them used to seeing each other.

"They know you're a producer and a songwriter," said Leo before they entered the elevator, and he pressed the 2nd floor button.

"Oh yeah?"

"They also know we're in need of one." Heejung side eyed him as he straightened his posture, wordlessly grinning and slightly hanging his head low.

She narrowed her eyes at the shades covering his large eyes and clicked her lips. "Rid the sunglasses, Leo. We're inside."

"Leave me alone. I barely got any sleep."

Before Heejung knew it, the elevator door rolled open and a new interior greeted them. It was more dim and had multiple doors down the narrow hall. There was a faint sound of music coming from the end of the way. Heejung turned to Leo and raised her eyebrows with anticipating orbs to convey if they could check it out.

Permitting it, Leo watched Heejung stride towards the glass door with a small smile. The bottom half of the door was covered with a blurring wallpaper whilst the other half was transparent enough to see the smooth dancing of a girl inside the room.