↣ chapter eight

Strapping his backpack over his shoulder, Chanyeol looked forward to get inside the van on his way to the outskirts of the near city of Seoul

Strapping his backpack over his shoulder, Chanyeol looked forward to get inside the van on his way to the outskirts of the near city of Seoul. His manager waited for him in the driver's seat, and when the tall lad got in, the manager immediately drove.

As he relaxed on the seat with a sigh, a notification popped on his screen-a text message from one of his members.

Chennie Chennie

Where are you?

Omw to the music camp
Why

But you already went last year

So?

Ok
Suho hyung told me to tell you to not be late

For what?

Did you seriously forget? 🙄

What? 🤨🥰🤨
🤨🤨🤨*

Bruh 😐
I'm telling Suho hyung
This is on you

What is???

IT'S SUHO HYUNG'S BDAY

Don't bullsht me
That's still yet in 2 days!

Didn't we all agree that we'd celebrate it earlier??
Cause he's going homeee
You literally are the worst 🙄
How could you forget?

Oh sht
I totally forgot 😓😓

You're a dead man

T_T

"Hyung, are we there yet?" Chanyeol tapped the back of the driver's seat as he leant forward and looked around to see where they were.

"We'll get there in about... 15 minutes."

"Dang it." He mumbled to himself. "I haven't bought a present yet." He pondered of what to do, mind wandering to his options. "Hyung, I'll just drop by quickly at the camp, then let's head to the mall right after."

"Okay."

//

A yawn escaped Heejung's lips as she stretched her arms up after long hours of working on the recorded vocals for her project. It was the early afternoon, the sun at its hottest peak, raying down and through the glass windows of the house.

Heejung decided to go out and make herself some coffee and maybe something to fill her stomach. Jiyoon decided to rest up for the whole afternoon after burning the midnight oil last night with some other producers.