The Pet and The Spy

And Now, we're back with some actual Stranger Things plot, and things are about to get spicy!!

¬‿¬

Enjoy 

When James wakes up, he didn't expect to smell the scent of food. He slowly sits up staring at a picture of Silva. "I hope I told him in the right way." James stands up and then gets ready for the day before exiting his room. "Chris?" Chris stands at the kitchen, plating the food. "Oh..hey, I thought I'd make breakfast as a..thank you for last night." James smiles softly and walks over, giving Chris a headpat. "Not needed but much appreciated." Chris smiles and James motions "Now, let's eat, school starts soon after all. Want me to pick you up today?" Chris thinks about the idea before nodding and the two sit and begin to eat.

Chris walks through the halls, passing by the other kids as arrives at his locker. "I didn't realize our lockers were next to each other." Chris whirls around and notices Terra. "Oh hey, how come I've never seen you here?" Terra shrugs "I usually get to school super early but" Terra chuckles and does jazz hands "Halloween, you know?" Chris gives a slightly strained smile as the memories from the other night race back into his head. "Yeah" he chuckles "Halloween"

"It's public knowledge, you can ask anyone about it, except Will because he's super sensitive about it." Chris and Terra turn and look to see Max and Lucas "Are they talking about Zombie Boy?" Chris glares at her "That's a horrible thing to call him, his name is Will." Terra shrugs "I never really payed them much attention to notice." Chris rolls his eyes as Max comes up to her locker. "What did you ask Lucas about?" Max closes her locker "Just about Will, you know?" Chris nods and Max turns to Terra "Quick question- "You're wondering if there was a funeral for Will? Yes, as your other friend said earlier, it's public knowledge."

Max nods and then notices the dark circles under Chris' eyes. "Hey, are you alright?" Chris gives her a confused look "What do you mean?" Max points toward his eyes "You have eyebags are you sure you're okay?" Chris nods "Yeah..just didn't get a whole lot of sleep." Chris says with a sigh and closes his locker. "We should get going. Mr. Clarke's?" Both girls nod and all three of them head toward the classroom.   

"The Case of Phineas Gage is probably one of the greatest medical mysteries of all time." Mr. Clarke presents a skull as he projects the image in the dark classroom. "Phineas was a railroad worker in 1848 who had a nightmarish accident." Mr.Clarke takes a marker, drawing a line through the skull. "A large iron rod was driven completely through his head, and miraculously, he survived. He seemed fine, and while physically, yes he was. But this injury would lead to a complete personality change. This change was so big that his friends started to refer to him as 'No longer Gage'." Chris slowly settles his eyes toward Will, noticing the similar pattern. Will had disappeared and while he looked physically, it was clear that if left mental damage if his episode from the night before was anything to go off of. Will glances at him and Chris looks away, staring out the window.

"Although it wasn't a- Mr. Clarke gets cut off as Dustin rushes into the classroom, startling Chris who snaps his head toward Dustin's direction. "I'm so sorry Mr. Clarke, please, continue with the lesson, don't mind me." Dustin gets to his set, taking in breaths as he turns toward Mike,Lucas, and Will. "We need to meet, all of us. At lunch, AV club." "Why?" Mike asks and Dustin glances toward his bag "I've got something you won't believe." Dustin then turns towards Max and Chris "AV club, lunch" Max and Chris look at him in confusion "Dustin!" Mr. Clarke announces and Dustin spins around "Would you like to join class now?" "Please, yes" "Phineas Gage" "Phineas Gage" "Page 104" "104,104" Dustin pulls out his textbook before quickly looking back at the two. "Lunch" Max gives a thumbs up and Chris smirks with a shewing gesture. Dustin's bag rattles and Chris' smirk turns into confusion as he inspects the bag, Dustin stops this though as he quickly closes the bag.